29.6.08

Who do you think will win today at New Hampshire?

May be...

  • i agree. wouldn't that be a cool birthday present?

    Go Jeff Burton!!!
  • i hope the 88
  • #29

    or #31 or #07

    OR RCR 1-2-3!!!
  • #88 Dale Jr
  • hoping for JR and the #88 , but it will be a dodge, they were really strong in the practices.
  • Anyone who the broadcasters and fans don't talk about will have a 99% chance of winning the race. The other 1% is split up into itty bitty pieces for the 42 other drivers.
  • I am going with Harvick, and hoping for Jr, of course...
  • Today is 31 Jeff Burtons birthday, good luck! Good Luck to my man 07 Clint Bowyer and 20 Tony Stewart!
  • Birthday Boy Martin Truex Jr

    I want my driver to win!!
  • I'm looking at for Dale Jr in the winner's circle today, and yes, happy BD to all!!!!!
  • I'm picking Jeff Burton, because he's a class act and it's his birthday.
  • Reed Sorenson
  • Jimmie Johnson
  • No comments: