5.7.08

What are you eating tonight while you watch the cup race?

May be...

  • Chips & hot sauce & Sprite Zero.
  • I'm going to eat:

    Chips (with dipping sauce)
    Coca-Cola
    Popcorn
  • We are making homemade Pizza's, and probably Miller Lite and Bud Select, and Corona Light, and homemade peach ice cream.. (i'll be on the treadmill all day tomorrow to work it off...

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Pizza and Miller Lite!
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • After last nite, it looks like left-over cold fried chicken and nachos. Probably drinking Iced tea, with an occasional shot of Yukon.

    Tina...I didn't know anybody else ate P-nut butter/syrup. Mrs. Butterworths is best!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • If I was watching, I'd have Bridge Mix and Chardonnay. I won't be watching, so I'm having Diet Pepsi and those new chips by Frito Lay's called Cheddar Baked Potatoes.
  • It looks like it might be breakfast if I don't get off this computer and go get something to eat sometime soon.

    I don't drink alcohol anymore so I might make some tea or pick up a coke.

    Definitely get some corn chips and salsa. Might even try some hog souce, cheese, and crackers (Crunch Crunch Yum Yum).

    Might swing by the store and pick up a jalapeno burger.

    Might mix some peanut butter (crunchy) and syrup (Log Cabin or Aunt Jemima) and dip some toast or biscuits in it for a sweet snack .

    http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/b...
  • You mean Cups actually race against each other? Lol! Just kidding. Seriously Nothing beats Tortilla Chips with a nice cheese dip.
  • Grilling out...burgers and dogs. Mmmm...and ICE COLD beer.
  • Mountain Dew, Jolly Ranchers maybe, Coke zero, pepsi, MUG root beer. Lots of beverages for me.
  • or what is a good snack for the race. You can include your choice of beverages too
  • M & M's
    I am going to grill hamburgers/hot dogs
    Maybe I might eat a vegetable (highly unlikley)
    I have my bottle of Crown Royal ready for the race

    I just ate a piece of left over pizza
  • That's a good question. I will probably have an Italian Ice and some Nachos with cheese with a Vanilla Coke.
  • Tri Tip and Beer,Oh wait Beer and Tri Tip!!!!
  • We BBQ burgers, mmmm....burgers :)
  • Probrably crow. LOL! I really want to see Jr win all out to shut the mouths of doubters and haters but I don't know if he or any of the chevys have enough HP to beat the toyotas.

    Just in case though I am having a rib eye and salad and some mixed fruit. Maybe an AMP to wash it all down.
  • Well, I'll just be watching it, but if I could get some snacks, it'd be:
    Dr. Pepper
    Pringles
    Goldfish
    Pretzels
    Turkey sandwich
  • I am going to eat some oranges and drink a coke zero!
  • I'm getting those free hotdogs at Daytona 2day!!!

    Yea I'm riding in the back of my mom and dads car right now!!


    I will keep u updated We r tailgating btw!
    So far we've been riding for 2 hours (4 hrs to get there) and nothing else to do but this!!

    We will get alot of hot dogs come back and get ready for the race!

    the backstrectch is a hard place to get to but don't have to worry bout that in hour and a half!
  • Tostito Scoops n ConQuesa dip
    Burgers on the grill
    Pineapple Upside Down pie (thought I was gonna say cake didn't ya!)
    Decaffeinated Green Herbal tea.

    Enjoy the race everyone! Go Junior!!! =o`)
  • No eating, just drinking! :)
  • Grilling sausage and Boudin, wash it down with cold Miller light.
  • No comments: