1.6.08

Are you starting to come around to Kyle?

May be...

  • HAHA! Not in this lifetime.............um..I think I'm gonna be sick...(bolts off computer). :P

    Edit: Hmmm....look's like I was liked alot more when I only answered questions in the movie and music area...oh well.....
  • Kyle ROCKS Jr Nation = Crybabys
  • No, I can't see myself ever liking him. Didn't like him when he was at Hendrick, and I haven't seen any reason to change my mind. No offense, but it's a little premature to be calling him "great". One great season (or just half a season, so far) doesn't make him great.
  • I'm startin to come around.I always love when he bows! the crowd hates it! I think it's his tradmark almost like Carl Edwards and his backflip!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Or did you realize he was great from the beginning?
  • you cant be serious, He is a young punk careless driver that will eventually kill someone out there, how can you like a guy like that?
  • sorry, only can tolerate him right now, he is beginning to wear on me,
  • at first i didn't like him.
    but yes...he is starting to grow on me.
    but i pretty much have to secretly cheer for him since my whole family pretty much hates him.
    plus..he's pretty cute =D hehe.
  • me , you asking me...lol, I figured that out first time he hit the track he was going to be a force to be reckoned with!
    I am a Jr Fan as well as many others and believe it or not..I like Kyle and I also believe that he will get the championship if he continues to dominate

    OOps, thumbs down again, crappers, oh well that's racing!
  • NO, I am not starting to "come around" to Kyle!

    YES, he has always been great getting his car around the track and getting the best possible spot for him at the time.

    That doesn't make him GREAT though...because what he does on the track and off the track - or probably more appropriately what he says on or off the track - is part of who he is as well and that most definitely makes him NOT great, in my opinion.

    And his attitude is seriously offensive...not only that, but he is condescending, conceited and self-centered.

    What is it you can't accept that most people don't have a problem with him because of his DRIVING, it's his attitude??

    I wonder why none of you can answer that...since it's been asked quite a few times??

    And why is it that you can't accept that this is my opinion and the opinion of many others? You have your opinion, I have mine and others have theirs. Is that not OK with you?

    ***EDITED TO ADD***

    Who's corndog? I don't see anyone with that name posting here?

    And what's with all of the thumbs down? I answered the question he asked of me and everyone else. It's MY opinion! Why is it some can't accept that every single person is entitled to their opinion, and just because it doesn't match your opinion does NOT make it wrong or bad??
  • I'm one of the few fans that are still pretty neutral about him. Don't like him, don't hate him.
  • Not in the least.
  • well I'll tell ya I don't think I'll ever consider myself a member of "Rowdy's World" but I will give him the credit he deserves!! and I will also admit (for you lol) that when he acts like he did today I might learn to respect him cause there's no denying that the kid has tons of talent!! (but don't tell anyone I admitted that will ya keep it our secret? ha ha LOL)!!
  • Hey, I've been here the whole time, my friend!!
  • No comments: