5.6.08

Out of these tracks that were repaved...?

May be...

  • Best is Darlington. Worst is Bristol. Bristol stinks anymore. Dover was like watching Bristol.
  • All tracks provide better racing once the surface has aged but Talladega was improved and Bristol was destroyed. Ok...maybe not destroyed but it certainly didn't improve the quality of racing. Hopefully it returns to its old glory days in a few years.
  • 1- Talledega ---> best
    2- Michigan -----> worst
  • best: 'dega
    worst: i dunno, i kinda like them all. they made bristol different, but i still like it. and the drivers hated vegas right after the repave, they had to wait a year or so, so give'em time...
  • I dont know which one is better but we went to the races at Talladega last year right after it was repaved and it sucked a$$ compared to before.
  • Nothing to disagree with Tom, Vegas better, Bristol not so much!
  • Which one did they do the best on and the worst?
    Darlington
    Las Vegas
    Lowes
    Talladega
    Bristol
    Name another if I'm forgetting.
    I think they made Las Vegas so much better but absolutely ruined Bristol.
  • I agree Tom, I kinda wish they would have put asphalt on Bristol to make it a little challenging. But the new concrete there just needs some age on it to get better. It will get back to the way it was but it may be on down the line.

    Best: Las Vegas
    Worst: Bristol
  • I agree with your opinion.

    I was there for the first race after they repaved Bristol. SUCKED. I was so upset!

    Las Vegas - most improved, definitely.
  • No comments: