1.6.08

Is everybody ready?

May be...

  • Nope it should all be on one station....This is yet another reason why I don,t watch it like I used to...
  • i think everyone has a problem with each broadcasting... i like fox the best probably because basically i grew up hearing them i don't mind rusty but i can't stand the guy who was a basketball player but he talks just to talk has never raced and has no idea what he is talking about... and then the girls just talk to talk they really don't know what they are talking about.... fox is the best and then tnt.... i really don't care for the espn and abc split
  • Well, TNT is better than ESPN/ABC, Fox is the best...I'm sure glad I have Sirius Satellite radio, the guys at MRN/PRN know how to call a race..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • it should all go to fox in my opinion. its just much more livley and exciting. also i think fox has better picture quality then tnt, abc, and espn. i guess they have H.D. or something.
  • Fox should have gotten all the races, they make them more fun, and exciting...

    Now in Rusty's defense, he is a good announcer and I think will bring something special to the races, we will see,.

    the last half of the races each year is always boring, just due to the announcers they have, they try to explain things and they act like they don't know what the heck they are talking about, they talk around things and do not explain very well at all, I always hated it every time it was time for Benny Parsons and the other guys to take over for the rest of the season, boring announcers, and took away from Nascar.......

    maybe this year will be better and Rusty will make things more fun and educate some of those announcers.....

    Yea #88 Go Jr, he is really finished up bad today and so did others due that 9 car pile up.....

    Stewart was like 110 laps down, bless his heart...tore his car up good
  • I am really sad.......... I love FOX!
  • tnt can be no worse than fox
  • It doesn't matter what fans think of the television deal. Those networks are paying a lot of money to broadcast the races. Personally, I think it's a joke that a race isn't on network TV from June to September. I refuse to pay for cable so I can't watch, and that takes out a lot of casual fans that can't watch either.
  • No... Rusty gets on my nerves before the cretin even opens his yap. I already miss Darrell, Jeff and LarryMac (albeit annoying).
  • I wish Fox would keep it too!
  • I wish Fox would get it all too, I like Fox better than the other networks!!
  • As long as DW isn't commenting, I don't car which network covers Nascar. I just don't respect his over dramatization of every situation. And, the boogity boogity thing is OLD. They need to flush that once & for all.
  • I can't afford cable, so be glad you get to watch it no matter what channel it comes on. Today's race was the last race I will get to watch until ABC picks it up on September 6th. I can't afford the extra luxuries. Congrats on the new T.V. Must be nice. Maybe I'll purchase some cable with my stimulus check. Ha!
  • I am, them stooges in the Fox booth are terrible. One minute DW was bad mouthing Hamlin about running into Sadler wide open then 100 laps or so later he was saying how hard it was to stop one of the cup cars comming out of turn 4(which is it DW?). Fox will never get Nascar the whole year because it would rather air baseball and football. Those are their money makers especially football in the fall. Truth hurts.
  • is everybody ready for the TNT Nascar to take over also ABC/ ESPN . i really dont want to hear rusty or any of them on abc again now tnt isnt that bad but abc is i think fox should get all the races like i watched ESPN Coverage of Nwide Qualifying Saturday and i really didnt understand how there stuff works .
  • im ready to listen to it on the radio just rabbitt ears here folks.Whats everyone gonna do when its either buy gas or pay cable?? Radio calls a better race and you dont have to waste a day in front of tv taking a 65 lap nascar nap
  • I'm actually dreading it. I gotta figure out how to get MRN on my computer or something.
  • I personally dont like ESPN and ABC, because they dont show all the action on the track. I dont care for TNT either really, I like FOX other than DW. So I am dreading the loss of FOX right now.
  • No comments: