2.6.08

What the heck?

May be...

  • Uh Who?
  • I don't see him ever being in my top 25
  • I know your pain. I had a certain dis-like for Rusty Wallace for years. Then he had like a 100+ race losing streak. Finally it got to the point where I wanted to see him win just one before he retired. Can't explain it. Maybe you just feel sorry for him. He's a good guy, and he hasn't seen any results from all the changes he's made.
  • You know what I haven't asked a Busch fan-Jr. hater yet? Why DO you hate Dale Jr? At least Kyle haters can give lots of reasons why they hate him. I've never heard a Jr. Hater actually say WHY they hate Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
  • This cant be the real Winter Glory! LOL
  • Will the real Winter Glory please stand up?


    lol
  • When Senior died, I switched to Kevin Harvick (still like him) but during last season all the Jr bashing got to me and now I pull for Jr more than anyone. There are so many ignorant people out there (and in here) who say he is a whiner and can't drive which couldn't be farther from the truth.
  • Right now Kyle and Jr. are the most talked about drivers. As a result, all the trolls come out and pick on them to get people all riled up. They get off on stuff like that.

    Besides, as a Jeff Gordon AND Jr. fan for years, I've found that it can be fun to throw the haters for a loop.
  • Is it ok that I am startng to dislike Tony Stewart? If so, it is ok in my books that you like Jr., he is pretty cool.
  • There's nothin' wrong with likin' Junior. Respect earns respect as the sayin' goes. Thanks for seein' thru the clouds.
    I'm sorry.....I luv this!! LOL......he's not so bad after all.
    No cure needed...we all have more than 1 favorite driver.
    Thanks for the great laugh n big smile! Star for U!!

    P.S. I have at least 10 favorite drivers.
  • hes sortof in my top 10, what keeps him out is the fact that every week hes picked to win, and we all know it wont happen, and even jeff hammond sayin he'll be champ this year, come on
  • Well I'll try to help out.

    If you start liking him you will be labeled with a stereotype of being a redneck, beer throwing, hell raising fan. Jr. isn't the best role model out there either and should not even be mentioned in the top 10 of any list, other than the most overrated. He has done nothing but inherit a last name to entitle himself to legions of fans. He seems like a genuine person who could care less if he wins or loses. Junior can’t win in the best cars and if he was on an under financed team he’d never crack the top twenty.

    He's overrated.

    If you’ve ever been to a NASCAR event and had to suffer through the blind cheering of “Junior Nation” you know why. He has tons of fans at each race, and I can't figure out why. What has he done? His father is another story, but Jr. supposedly doesn't want to live in his "shadow" and it's obvious, as he seems to try his best to avoid it, including leaving the company his father built. He wanted to go to a place where he could win, and although it's just his first season, I'm waiting with open eyes. Personally, I think he is a traitor and power hungry but good luck convincing other people of that.

    He has become the sob story of NASCAR. His Nation may be realizing finally that he's not quite what he is cracked up to be, and they think he is entitled to win. NASCAR is supposed to be a competitive sport and I love the fact that many fans and drivers realize that you must deserve a win, and not are entitled to one just because you've had a couple of bad seasons, and not met expectations. This may not convince you one way or the other, but it's some food for thought. I know I'm going against the popular opinion here, but it's better to think for yourself than allow others to do it for you if you ask me.

    Just my opinion, don't kill me.
  • you could be like a kyle bush or tony stewart fan and like jr. he is the coolsest. you have to admit that. when you see him driving that #88 you just smile. because he is a great driver and deserves a lot of respect. i have been a gordon fan for 7 years and i still love jr. he is great.
  • lol.... winter glory likes junebug.....hahahahah!


    j/k girl! it is alright to like dale i like dale he is my #3 driver.....
  • Thats fine! Junior is my Favorite with Smoke being a very strong second! Welcome to Junior Nation!
    And Smoke Tribes!
  • He's got more respect than anybody on the track. how can you dislike him?
  • Stop Winter...Just gather your thoughts and BREATHE. Deeper now. BREATHE. Feel better???

    Rowdy has more talent. he will win the championship this year. Jr. MAY be in the top 10 but there is plenty of more racing to be done and anything can happen one way or another.
  • that's nothing to be afraid of. when i first started watching nascar i couldn't stand him. then a little later on my brothers got me liking him because he is their favorite driver. he is now in my top 4.
  • Winter Glory you crack me up cause I've been defending Kyle all day yesterday so it's nice to know I got a little pay back in that department!! (it's a rough place to be huh?) And like I said yesterday and I'll say to you I'll never consider myself a member of "Rowdy's World" like I'm sure you'll never be a member of Jr Nation but hey we can all show respect to each others fans (the ones that deserve it anyways lol) and all is good in fact some of the members of Rowdy's World are some of my fave people on here and even though I'm a Jr fan you all still give me respect which I appreciate and I will do the same for you all and I will give credit where it is deserved like yesterday Kyle won acted great, drove great, and I was proud of him!! (yes I did say that!! LOL) Anyways I'll quit rambling I just wanted you to know your not the only one in that position and it's nice to know that I'm not alone!! (maybe we ought to make our own little club LOL!!)
  • lol......... here that jr nation, we got another. jk.
  • Sounds like ur just coming to ur senses.
  • There is nothing wrong with liking Dale Jr he just kind of rubs off on you but more to the point there isn't anything wrong with rooting for more than 1 driver either Dale is the main one I root for but I like a couple others too.
  • Probably because he is a nice guy, and you know that, and have no reason to dislike him. Coming on here and reading crap about him constantly makes you feel badly because women are ruled by emotions, and the "mothering" instinct that we have kicks in.

    It sounded good anyway! LOL! I have no idea how it happens. I was NEVER a Tony Stewart fan, and this year I want him to hurry up and win his first race. I was bummed out bad last week when he was taken out so early. I have no explanation for my sudden change of feelings either.
  • I've got your cure. Quit caring what people on here say. Does it really matter what they say? Do you think Junior, or any other drivers for that matter, get on here and have their feelings hurt? Doubt it. I've seen so many ridiculous answers and questions that it's just not worth getting worked up over. Pull for your driver on Sunday, read about him on Monday, and let the rest say what they may. It worked for me.
  • I've found myself defending Jr. on like 5 different answers just TODAY! And worse, actually hoping he wins a race this year?!
    No way am I jumping ship on Rowdy, by any means, but is it possible I'm actually gonna start "liking" Jr?
    Is he gonna creep into my top 10?(he's currently about 12th)
    What have you people done to me???
    Cures please.
  • Who's to say you can't be a fan of both? Is there some kind of unwritten law stating that if you like Rowdy you have to dislike Jr? I've been trying to tell you all, Jr's TRUE fans are the ones who can see past the "dumba**" routine on TV. He's just a good-natured guy who wants to win as bad as the next guy. His attitude is the polar opposite of Busch's. That's why there is this huge fan-based rivalry.
  • No comments: