7.6.08

Pick your winner for the craftsman truck race at texas ?

May be...

  • kyle busch
  • 10 Ps to the winner 1driver please
    i'll pull for the principal -skinner
  • Matt Crafton
  • My actual pick: KB

    The one I want to win: Johnny Benson. He's my fave NCTS driver.
  • Hopefully Johnny B Good....Benson !
  • #1 .... Hornaday

    in Top 5 ... Rowdy Bush


    I WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hornaday
  • Ron Hornaday, Johnny Benson, Ted Musgrave...they all didn't qualify that great. And Kyle is in the end of the field. I am going to go on my gut feeling and say Mike Skinner. Jack Sprague is second.
  • SYUKKFM CMKSNMPLKMF:KSFJMNLSI{LSNDFLMF YOU AZZ Report It
  • #88 Matt Crafton
  • Kyle's always a good choice, but I'd go with Hornaday or Skinner. Heck even Scott Speed for a sleeper pick.
  • Rowdy Busch =]
  • David Starr
  • Johnny Benson
  • David Starr
  • No comments: