2.6.08

Whos the most OVER88D driver in nascar history?

May be...

  • Dale Jr. is. The thumbs down are from people unwilling to accept it. They will know in time.
  • of all time
  • Well I would say the late Rob Moroso But not many remember him so I guess it would be the driver of the "88" car,Junior!
  • This guy!
  • Jr
  • Brian Jackson and if you know what the riverside raceway was you'll know that he will forever hold the track record there.

    ( Fiance's dad is Brian Jackson! )
  • Dale Jr would be pretty high on that list.
  • Denny Hamlin is not overra88d and if you watch the replay Jr's little B***H hit him under caution. Plus Hamlin wins more often then 75 races. Kyle Bush not over88d he is just that good. Sow now that we have them out of the way. Lets go with Jr. NASCAR is going to go downhill because the winning sponsors receive less attention then Jr does and thats going to PISS them off and they will put their money elsewhere. Something needs to be done about all of the unfair media attention that he receives. Or he needs to win. I see something being done about it first.
  • Jamie, you're dead to me (joking)
    Of all time?? That's too tough to answer, 60 years worth of good, great, bad, and never should've even trieds.
  • Dick Trickle was the most OVER88D driver ever. ;~)
  • Little E.
  • KYLE BUSCH!
  • earnhardt jr or gordon.
  • Jeeeeeeeeeewwwwwnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeerr...
  • Jr until danica comes to nascar
  • JR
  • sorry Ov... and Ed p, that was just pure nasty.......you definitely are a basher and NOT a Fan of anyone if you could put up a post like that!

    Personally, Kyle Petty is most overrated, I do like him but since The King stepped down..Petty Enterprises just cannot get it right, Bobby Labonte is the only driver that is showing any type progress and that is not saying much, I also am a fan of Labonte too.

    Also the loss of Adam has had a huge impact on kyle Petty and possibly the "fire" is gone. It is a good thing he is stepping out for a few weeks, in my personal opinion he is a better race commentator than racer..
    But that is just opinion and everyone has one..do not mean to offend...
  • You think your funny. But the most overrated is Carl Edwards.
  • ALL time??????

    Dale Ernhardt...> SENIOR!!!!!!!

    Subliminal or not.


    GOOOOOOOOO J Gordon!
  • Umm, Denny "I'm going to use the car as an excuse for me being an idiot" Hamlin, or Denny "I'm going to whine about a full-time Nationwide driver, actually racing with me in a Nationwide race" Hamlin. Or Denny" Let's use turn 2 at Richmond as a parking space Hamlin". Ohh wait one more, Denny"throw my pit crew under the bus" Hamlin. I hope I'm not too subtle there. And to think I actually used to like the guy, hell I'm actually begining to like Shrub more than him.
    Hmm were'nt expecting this one were you there, I mean with all these little kiss-up Jr haters here, I bet you were expecting everyone to say Jr. BTW I've dealt with better trolls than you before, and you are nowhere in their league.
  • Kyle Bucshy and Daley Jr are both so far overrated with Gordy and Stewy close behind!
  • No comments: