3.6.08

Who will win the Pocono 500?

May be...

  • Kurt, Kyle, Denny, Ryan, Jeff, Jimmie, Greg or Tony
  • not a white car, but a colorful one, coz if there's one thing i (and tony) know about racing, it's that colorful cars just go faster...

    ;-)
  • MARTIN TRUEX JR. FOLLOWED BY DENNY HAMLIN SECOND AND TONY STEWART TO ROUND OUT THE TOP 3.
  • well i wrote all the number down and drew the number for David Gilliand and decided that was a bad method to pick a winner , so with my Logic i would have to Say Dale Jr. because he has been fast at this track and his team is alot better this year. Saying that now he struggles to win anything so my default would be Ky.Busch , but God i hope not im sick of seeing him in victory lane,(but if he does win i hope he says"duh" again)
  • Matty Kenseth
  • Ha ha, the way everything is going, Kyle B will.
  • Kenseth he is due!
  • Definately a Gibbs car. My pick would be Tony Stewart. Denny does well here too and of course Kyle has been kicking some butt. Those would be my top 3 choices.
  • anyone from JGR...preferably Smoke though...he needs a win...he could've won dover if it hadnt been for that accident on lap 19 i think it was
  • Id say Jr, Jimmie, or Jeff have the best shot, but Hamlin, busch and stewart will be up there fighting for the lead a lot
  • Dale Jr. He ran great here last year, got the pole, finished 2nd in one of the races...and last weeks testing session he ran 2nd quicked to the 38.

    It will come down to the usual suspects I'm sure.

    By the way...Pocono REALLY needs to lose one of it's dates!!!!
  • Right now I'd say the weatherman, doesn't look good for the weekend...I hope Matt Kenseth can turn it around and get a win, and then I always hope Dale Jr can pull it off, he did finish 2nd to Kurt Busch in the second race there last yr.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms..
  • Mark Martin
  • smoke... its about time for him to fire it up
  • denny hamlin swept it last year but gordon finished in the top 5 bolth races last year. one of those two. or kyle busch. he is on fire.
  • dale jr
  • martin truex jr
  • I think Kurt will because he won one of them last year.
  • Travis kvapil Hey I get best answer if it happens
  • I'm hoping for Tony Stewart. i just hope mother-nature doesn't mess things up (rain wise) again like last year.
  • I am pulling for Jeff Gordon, but feel Denny Hamlin will win.
  • Since we all know nascar scripts the races (sarcasm), I've actually already read the script. Kenseth will lap the field several times over. K. Busch will be black flagged for running too slow. Seriously, I'm sure it will be the same ol' cast of characters up front. After watching Dover, they may run this entire race with no cautions.
  • I'd love to see Kasey Kahne come back after that bad weekend at Dover and win a second race at Pocono, but I think this is going to be Tony Stewart's weekend.
  • I'm going with my guy Jr like I always do!!
    but I also believe that Johnson, Gordon, Stewart, and Kyle have a good chance!!
  • Ryan Newman
  • hm..
    Well Kyle Busch has a good chance.
    but so does Jimmie Johnson & Jeff Gordon.
    Maybe Dale Jr.
    but Tony really wants a win..so he might fight pretty hard.
  • Carl Edwards or Kyle Busch
  • No comments: