1.6.08

Are Jr. fans just angry that....?

May be...

  • What if Mak Marin wrecked Jr Mark is a clean driver and well liked Some Jr fans would call it a conspiracy because naturally everyone is out to get him because he dominates so many races. it doesnt really matter who it is Jr is god and that's that
    He's untouchable and doesn't make mistakes. I wish more of his fans could be like him and stop blaming everyone else
  • Ranting + Violations = Removal of your question an loss of 10 points
  • I just want to see them both wreck. I hate em both with a passion now.
  • The only time Kyle wrecks is when he wrecks himself. What does it have to do with Junior., Junior wasn't even in this race today. As for Junior sucks, I don't know what your problem is today. He is 3rd in points and coming up. Kyle will falter and Junior will pass right by him.
  • Hey now I've just spent the last couple of questions defending Kyle and I don't even like him (so ease up a little LOL) But seriously I'll be the 1st to admit he's got talent the biggest problem I have with Kyle is his mouth and I honestly believe as he grows up some so will his attitude so bestanswer will you please back off my man Jr it's not his fault some of his fans are nuts!! LOL
  • what does this have to do with dale junior? kyle and keselowski bumped on pit road - nobody's fault. leffler cuts way loose and goes way up the track and clips kyle in the rear quarter panel, leffler's mistake (and he owned up to it).

    where does junior fit in the picture? the only place he fits in is in the minds of people who want to compare any time kyle gets wrecked to what happened at richmond. the situations aren't even REMOTELY the same.

    if junior fans want to think this was karmic payback, so be it. i can't control their thoughts, and wouldn't want to. everyone who watched the race knows better... stirring up the pot by bashing junior or his fans for what happened to kyle in the race today is just silly.

    c'est la vie.
  • The only time Kyle Busch loses is when someone wrecks him?

    Enjoy your thrills because tomorrow is when it really counts...

    I can say Jr. sucks and mean it, but all you guys can say is "Kyle Busch stuck his foot in his mouth" "Kyle Busch got wrecked, I Thought he was good"...JR doesn't need to get wrecked to STILL SUCK does he?
  • Wow, just when I was beginning to think you were an asset to this section.

    Nice way to generalize people while pointing out your ignorance at the same time!
  • OK?
    Kyle Busch wrecks himself most of the time.
    And was Kyle Busch wrecking Dale Jr Talent???
    Was IT?
    Kyle Busch was wrecked the same way he wrecked Jr., so suck it!
  • First off busch has finished races with out winning and without being wrecked. being 3rd in the points which is only 2 SPOTS BEHIND BUSCH!!!! doesnt suck.
  • I may be old and forgetful, but I can't remember Kyle taking himself out this year.

    He most likely would have won had the crew chief for the 88 car not had his head in his a$$ on the pit stop.
  • Jr. is third in points with 24 races left. What 'sucks' so much about that?

    ETA: Wow, uh, nice addition to your question there, buddy. In the response I gave, there wasn't a mere mention of Kyle Busch. I'm not slow. I know that Kyle is first in cup standings. What of it? I think you just feel like attacking people for no reason. Bored tonight, love?
  • I figured out why Jr. NATION constantly bashes other drivers........BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO CHEER FOR!! The drivers they like all SUCK...enjoy trash talking Kyle and everyone else because it will only be 1 more day before you eat your words
  • No comments: