15.6.08

Is Joey Logano the next Michael Schumacher???

May be...

  • There is one problem. Logano forgot to win his first two.

    I don't think he will win "every race" but he will be consistent. Up until he gets a really bad handling car. The kid is good, but I am still undecided if i want to "be a fan". He races clean, + in my book, but seems a little too cocky. But that is what makes our sport. I like the kid, but I don't know if I am fan material.
  • NO he is Joey LOGANO
  • dude if ur gonna compare joey say a good driver not Michael Schumacher come on i mean ill garentee you not many people no him
  • Don't insult F1 fans and one of the best race car drivers ever. Please.
  • Uh huh. Let's see after he's won a NASCAR championship and driven for ten years. So far he hasn't had to drive an ill handling car.
  • it's pretty impressive that in only his third race, he already has 2 poles and a win. the kid's been in only three races, how can you compare him to anyone yet? i do see him have the potential of being a petty, earnhardt sr., or a gordon. he will be fun to watch.
  • Because he wins every race???
  • I don't know anything about Schumacher, but if it involves winning every race, then no, he is not the next.
  • Yes he is and hes only 14
  • No comments: