19.6.08

What would you rather be...?

May be...

  • None of the above.

    I'd like to be the owner/creator of NASCAR.
  • none of the above
  • I'd like to drive I might kill myself but it would be one he** of a way to go!! I've always wanted to go to that Petty driving school thing but my husband thinks I'm already he** on wheels and won't let me LOL :(
  • I would rather be a crew member just because I like to tinker with my hands and besides that it looks cool.
  • I would rather be just a LOYAL PRETTY FAN. :)
  • DRIVER, hands down. Well, my hands will be on the steering wheel, but I mean hands down I definetely would rather be a driver.
  • Crew member/Gas kid
  • neither\none
  • crew member, play it safe, do i get 10 points now?
  • A driver but...

    not in Nascar, you see, as big of a Nascar fan I am, I also love MotoGP. and I would love to race a bike in that series.
  • Owner/Driver is a tough row to hoe. I think i would just like to be a successful NASCAR driver
  • id love to be Part Owner but if not full time driver owning and running an driving for the same team can distract you from your driving
  • CEO of Nascar..but I'll stick with just being a fan.
  • Owner, I'm good with finances, and running a business(I own one)
    Could never be a driver, noooo....I'd be r.i.p. either by being taken out, taking myself out, or stroking out!
    And I'm not mechanically inclined, at all.
  • (owner/driver) I want to be and owner and have fun as well
  • Driver for sure.
  • drivers wife
  • Driver baby!!!! The rush would be so cool, I'm an adrenaline junkie any way. I love to drive fast. That would be one of the coolest things to do but Id probably cause a few wrecks..
  • Driver.

    Maybe fan.
  • Driver, cause everyone would bet getting out of my way, I'd scare all of them, my nickname would be Rage, they'd all be saying here comes speedway rage, look out.. I'd have everyvbody in the wall.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Sitting on top of a motor home in the infield with a case of cold beers and a stacked redneck chick.
  • I could've been a driver ( i avoided employment on a pit crew team ) but I probably would have been crippled driving the old cars. I like the COT and if I had a chance to drive today I probably would, even though racing is so restrictive. I missed my calling.
  • I'd like to be a part time driver.
  • Owner
    Driver
    Crew member
    I'll throw owner/driver in there

    I want to drive, owner/driver would be cool but too much responsibility for someone to have and drive at the same time. Plus if you wreck, it comes out of your pocket.
  • A DRIVER!! Just once! I would LOVE to drive one just once before I die. The rest of it...owner, crew member, etc...does not get the andrenalin pumping like driving!!
  • No comments: