19.6.08

Will you be watching Donington on Sunday?

May be...

  • Absolutely. I love MotoGP!

    edit: I can't figure out why I get a thumbs down every time I say I like MotoGP. Is someone on here anti-motorcycles or something?
  • do you mean moto gp,...yes..........<^><......
  • What or who is Donington? OK, thanks for the info.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • never heard of it. this is the NASCAR section, the people on here will all be watching the NASCAR road course race from northern california sunday.
  • I don't think anyone watches more racing then me. The chance is very likely between truck racing, nationwide racing, cup racing, French Grand Prix, Nhra and whatever else may be on that I don't know about.
  • i cant wait for it woop woop!!!! will anyone be staying in sunday to watch it? :~)
  • Is that that big AC/DC concert? I would enjoy that but sadly, I have no idea what you are talking about...
  • I will either be at work, home watching the NASCAR race, or at the park with my son.
  • what she talking about
    i thought i was high
  • Sure, what channel does it come on?

    So would that be around 6 or 7 hours earlier in the United States?

    Cool...!!!
  • Is that like ARCA ReMax or something? Don't tell me, it's on the Whelen circuit. No, it's the Camping World East Series! How could I forget?

    Seriously, what is Donington!
  • No comments: