18.6.08

Who is your Favorite F1 Driver?

May be...

  • Mansell ,Frentzen and Vettel, in that order.
    I don't dislike anyone either.
  • Fernando Alonso

    Schumi and Senna All Time but I will stick up for Lewis on any given day. I love how young talent irks people enough to act like rubbish.
  • Hey, Jessica.
    My favorite is Kimi Raikkonen. He's sooooo talented!!!
    And... i respect the competition, also ;)
  • and who do you dislike
    i like Kimi Räikkönen
    i disllike none
  • Kimi Raikkonen from day 1. He's got talent, patience, determination and a never say die attitude. As for dislike, I'm not naming anyone because I might change my mind anyday. Come to think of it, there's no driver I really dislike.
  • Schumacher and the rest of the Ferrari drivers are at the top of my list followed by Kubica and Heidfeld.

    Least favorite include Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso.

    I wish I could comment more on past drivers, but I didn't start liking F1 until the first modern USGP.
  • nico rosberg and robert kubica...
    i can't stand lewis hamilton! formula one has changed into the lewis hamilton show... granted, not so much his fault, but his arrogance isn't helping!
  • I like Alain Prost,Gerhard Berger,Damon Hill,Heinz Harold Frentzen,Mika Hakkinen,Kimi Raikkonen. I dislike His Royal Highness Lewis"the brat"Hamilton
  • Past: Michael Schumacher
    Present: Kimi Räikkönen

    GO FERRARI!
  • I Dont have one
  • I have'nt been watching enough to start following a driver really, but I'm starting to lean towards Kubica. But the more I look into F1 I've found myself fascinated with the late Aryton Senna, makes me wish I watched in those days.
  • Button has my vote RГ¤ikkГ¶nen is cool though lol deslike michael schmaker << spelt wrong well b4 he retired
  • No comments: