15.6.08

Who won the Life Lock 400 in Michigan today?

May be...

  • Nice avatar! Too funny.
  • Dale Jr. !!!! Thank God the drought is over
  • Junebug did !!
  • Jr. did and congrats to him and to all my Jr. fan friends
  • Juuuuuuuunior cheated to get the win.
  • some guy named "junior" something.
    ;-)

    nice t-shirt there superdave.
    ;-)
  • junior
  • Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

    You look good in red, Superdave. : )
  • Dale Jr. finally won a cup race in for the 1st time in over 2 years!
  • J
    U
    N
    I
    O
    R

    Do you hear the Music? He Won, He Won, Heeeeee Woooon!
    Wooooooo Hooooooo!
    He Won!
    lol
    Could you hear me all the way from Texas Dave?
    Thanks for being such a Great Sport Dave! Your the Greatest!
  • Superdave have you been gambling again?
    You know what I'm a Stewart fan, but Dale Jr. earned the race and did you notice the big Clint Bowyer smile on his face afterwards,---Very well done
  • dale jr. and he won in the AMP car


    jr. #1 fan
  • Kasey Kahne lol DUH DALE JR.
  • Superdave..you are too sexy for your Avatar.. you are a great sport..I'm so happy I can't stand it...Congrats Tony Jr and Dale Jr & Hms....my poor Jeff Gordon fan is trying to be happy, but she is in a deep depression and we can't cheer her up.. We keep encouraging her. Jeff will win........But today belongs to Dale Jr & his fans......

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • WTG Dale
  • JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Like your threads, looks good!!
  • OHHH Good Race. I enjoyed it.
    Congrats Dale Jr and Jr Nation and the Jr Division.
    Wish that DEI could have finished better, but hey Paul finished 11th I'm happy!!
  • After the last caution came out I thought "who" would lose the race. It's a little turbulent in this NASCAR forum. But it's such a beautiful day!
  • JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The dry spell is over......can't help but say this...How do ya like us now??? I'm so excited...we have braggin' rights now!
    Dave what can I say...you look great in 88. Lol..what great sports you n Godsmack are!! I am just dpeechless...this is sooo great! You guys are the best!
    Peace n smiles :~))
  • 88 JR. HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS!!!!! CHEVY!!!!!
  • Get over it!
  • Look at your avatar!!!!
  • He won it by fuel mileage...the bet should be for winning by actually having the best car.
  • JuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    Restored my faith in humanity.

    waiting for bestanswer and his excuses....where you at dawgggggggggggggggggggg?!
  • Congratulations to Jr, and I don't blame Jr fans for being really happy. When my favorite driver won after a long drought I was happy as well. I just hope people will remember to celebrate when other drivers win as well.
  • Superdave, you look ma-a-h-h-v-a-l-u-s-s-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Here you are dalejr4ever. Congrats Jr fans!
  • JR

    finallly 76 tries, 76 races Dale JR wins at michigan




    Ya boyyyyyyyy
  • Here I am Prez. Dale Earnhardt Jr. won today
  • No comments: