18.6.08

Who will win in France ?

May be...

  • Massa came close last year but was denied by Raikkonen who drove a measured race on a good strategy.
    That must have hurt.
    I'm sure Felipe will be looking to get back at him this year like Raikkonen wants to put his championship back on track and erase the memory of Monaco.
    It will be a very interesting battle between the two.
    This is a one on one battle, if Massa wants to be world champion here is a great chance to put Kimi in his place, my money is on him to win this race.
    This race will reveal a lot about which of the two wants to become champion more badly and is up to it as well this year.
  • Hamilton,Raikkonen,Alonso ,Kubica or Massa

    Pick a winner! ! !
  • When is the Tour De Force?
  • Kimi Raikkonen of Course
  • Ferrari should dominate and I fear that Kubica will have a little bad luck so I see the result being:

    1st Räikkönen, 2nd Massa, 3rd Webber (a just have a feeling), 4th Kubica.

    Hamilton will crash out trying to come through the field.
  • I have to go with Massa. No brainer for me.
  • raikkonen
  • Tarso Marques.
  • No comments: