21.6.08

Scott Kallita R.I.P.?

May be...

  • I've never really follow NHRA in general, but this is just horrible. It didn't make it any better that they actually just SHOWED his accident. My God.....I'm shaking right now.
  • i just heard it in espn rip
  • I am very hurt to here the news my 9 year old son and I have attended the NHRA race held in Commerce Ga. each of the last 6 years and have had the opputunity to speak to to Scott on more than one occasion and he always made time for his fans. He was a very exciting guy who loved what he did, he will be deeply missed. My son was in bed when this happened I will have to break the news to him in the morning as I did when we lost Eric, my thoughts and prayers are with his family. GOD BLESS
  • Our prayers for his family. Even though N.H.R.A. is one of the safest, it hurts to see the loss.
  • They need to come up with away to pull the chutes in an emergency " electronic" like the monster trucks!!!
    RIP scott, prayers are with you and your family. Fellow racer here and i know the risk, but only a few know the rewards!!!
  • He died doing what he loved to do. My prayers are with his family and the entire racing community.
  • That was horrible... The shut down was just too short.. I am betting he passed out or something before he hit the net..... It is SO sad! We have lost so many racers it seems recently! Very very unexpected!

    Holly Clark
    (the Mustang Designer's daughter)
  • Scott was killed in a qualifying accident. Who else is sad about his passing?
  • They interviewed Tony & Cruz Pedregon. Both were stunned, both said they all know the dangers of driving one of those bombs.
    John Force was lucky he wasn't killed last year. I'll bet he's having second thoughts, Medlen was killed, and his daughter Ashley is driving one now.
  • me.i will be saying a prayer for them tommrow at church.
  • I am . I just heard it on ESPN they showed the accident. So sad : (
  • No comments: