17.6.08

So, do you think DW's prediction of 6 wins will hold true for Jr?

May be...

  • I have had a feeling all along that once he got his first there are going to be a bunch to follow. Like some others have said, he has been close all year and take away a few "racing deals" and bad luck he might already have 4 or 5.
  • i'm sure he'll win a couple more but i don't think it will be 6...
  • I'd say yes. (I'm not a JR fan) Remember J.J. won 6 of the last 12 last year, talk about HOT!
  • No. Jr will win 2. DW is biased.
  • no

    wait sorry i just had a brain fart


    he will win the rest of the races that remain
  • there is a good possibility that he can win six(counting non points races) before the season is over he has a good chance at Daytona and talledega as well as richmond
  • I think he will win between 1-8 races. That is comparable to what a bad weatherman would say when predicting snow, but anything can happen. I'm sure in 2006 people expected him to have plenty more wins that season, and I doubt in 04 (I think) people thought he would win 6.

    If he gets another win in the next month or two it will clear things up some considering yesterdays win was controversial to a lot of people. However, it is hard to be that consistent and not win more races before the end of the season.
  • No!!!!!
  • I'll say 3 maybe 4
  • I think he will get 3 wins. He will make a better run at 6 next year no doubt.
  • Yes! I absolutely think so! Junior already has 3, DW never said they all had to be point races!!! only 3 to go! ..and the championship =)
  • Say Rob your right on but Remember we still got alot of good tracks for jr comin up

    Daytona , Dega , Dover ! ! ! Richmond !!! Bristol Lowes ATL Texas Martinsville Mich Again so who knows he might win all of them
  • 2 more
  • good question Rob but you may be in for the hater nation to nail ya they are out in full force since Jr won aren't they great? but to answer your question I think now that Jr got the 1st win out of the way he'll get more I don't know if it'll be 6 or not I hope so but i guess we'll see and I won't quit believing that he can and will do it!! he is great and I'm sure he'll get a few more wins and maybe well I don't want to jinx it so let's leave it at that...... go Jr !!!
  • I honestly think he will make it close. He is too good too often not to win a few more before the season is over.

    Oh, and the monkey is off of his back!
  • only if you count the non points races
  • I'd say 2 or 3 more, if he wins more thats great.. He might get 6 next yr..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No comments: