17.6.08

Will you join me today in honoring....??

May be...

  • I salute you, Mr. Vice President. You're a good guy with good answers and opinions.
    Don't forget your campaign promise to end the Rowdy/Junior feud. Hope it won't be necessary to send in any troops. lol
    Have a great day!

    I'm picking Jeff Gordon to win at Infineon, and I'm going to keep picking him until he wins. I'd pick my favorite, Terry Labonte, but I'm afraid he's in subpar equipment. : ( No offense to Petty fans!
  • I would love to. VP Tom G. I get a kick out of your answers and most of your questions I find give my brain a much needed worrkout, and I appreciate that.

    Thanks Tom G. Enjoy your day...cheers!

    >>Oops missed the last part! I think Tony Stewart just may get his much needed win this weekend!
  • (Takes a bow amongst all the cheering and screaming fans)Thank you all and thanks Dave for putting this up. I think Robby Gordon will win at Infineon, he's been robbed of road course wins lately.
  • Tom G is cool !! I always like reading his answers ! And I hope the #24 car breaks his losing streak and wins at Infinion !
  • yes i well join
  • WHATTTTTTTT sure
  • sorry cant
  • Sure! Lets all drink to Tom G! Love his answers! smooch! smooch! smooch!

    I'm hoping Smoke's gonna win!
  • ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ok
  • Yes I will..he is one of my contacts and his answers are always thought out and not demeaning to anyone's favorite driver or the fans so SMOOCH to Vice President Tom G. :0)


    Smoke, or Jeff Gordon (but wouldn't it be nice too if Robby Gordon could win one)
  • GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VP TOM G!!!!!!

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tony Stewart!
  • Sure, why not. Cheers Tom G. !
    Besides he's one of my contacts and I like his Q & A.

    I'm gonna go with Smoke....he needs a win real soon.
    Have a great day all......peace n smiles =o~}
  • No, I voted democrat
  • Yay Tom!!!! The brainstorm behind the honorings, You're a great guy Tom, and because of you I'm a closet Elliott Sadler fan, (shhh...don't tell, I'm in the closet) Your answers and questions are great and you don't bash on drivers, those people are my favs. You deserve to be honored!!!!

    Infineon, Smoke!
  • No smooches (you lost a bet)
    but I will honor him --that be ok

    and I don't think Gordon can win But the 48 car can
  • VP Tom G


    Let the smooching begin!
  • Cheers for Tom G who always has great questions and insightful answers.

    I could see Stewart winning this weekend. This might be the kind of track that Gordon has been waiting for as well.
  • Sure I will...Jeff Gordon will win this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • VP in da house!!!!


    I REALLY want Johnson to win, but have to go with Both of the gordons!!
  • Tom G adds a lot with his wonderful answers. I've been entertained while also learning.

    I really feel that Jeff Gordon will win this week.
  • Yes i will join you. Congrats Tom G great guy and cool person.
    We enjoy you a whole lot! CONGRATS!!

    Winner at Infineon
    I am rooting for Ron Fellows #01 Principal Financial Chevy
  • Tom G is cool. He is a true asset to this community. Tom, is straight forward, and tells it like it is, and has a good since of humor to boot. Here is to you Tom, (raises AMP in air) Congrats!

    Jeff Gordon will!
  • I got my parents to roll today

    Montoya
  • Thumbs up to Tom. Stay off JPM and I'll lay off Sadler....lol
    Kidding yah dude.

    No smooching from me.

    I just know road ringers won't win. They never do so I'll stick with Stewart or Robby Gordon.
  • Definitely, Tom G is a great contributor to the NASCAR forum here. Hey, didn't he start this whole suckupathon? LOL Have a great day Tom. I'm going to go with Mark Martin at Infineon, he is a grossly underrated driver on the road courses. He will be stepping out of the 8 car for awhile after the race and I wouldn't mind seeing him win this week.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • *salutes Tom*

    I hope Steffy is right, we sure need it.
  • No. But, thanks for asking.
  • congrats Tom G I think your a cool guy with alot of great answers and your always honest and you don't bash and you really know your stuff!! And I know if I've seen that you've starred a question that it's worth checking out and finding out what you had to say!! enjoy your day have a good one!!
  • WHO?????
  • Sure smooch smooch...cool guy, great answers, and I hope his fav Sadler wins a race soooooooon...I'm undecided yet, about the race this weekend, its a toss up between, J.Gordon, Juan Pablo and Carpentier... I'm going so hopefully I'll have my mind made up by then...

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No comments: