19.6.08

Will you join me today in honoring...?

May be...

  • Whatsup Guys!!!! Oh man thank you all for honoring me. I enjoy this section so much and have wonderful people around me! You made my day sooo much better! I would like to thank each and everyone of you! Have a great week. =D

    My choice for 7th place is Paul Menard
  • congrats! you are cool peoples!
  • I like him I think he's a good kid with good views and a true love for racing!! And he doesn't let people get him down he sticks with his drivers and stays true and that is an endearing quality in anyone!! I also like his answers and his points of view so enjoy your day and have a good one!!!

    oh 7th at infineon: don't know maybe Clint
  • * cheers the fanatic*

    Boris Said 7th place
  • A newbie but one with some sense. I like his questions and answers. He definitely has a knowledge of the sport and like so many of us....he's true to his drivers. Bonus...he's a Bow Tie fan!. Raising my coffee mug to him! Welcome to the gang!
    Enjoy you honor...it's your day to shine! Peace n Smiles =o~}

    Oops!! Infineon....Robby Gordon
  • Good Chevy guy. If Teresa hadn't ruined DEI, I would be able to cheer right along side ya...Here's to hoping Truex fines a better team to driver for soon.

    7th - KyBusch.
  • Cheers and salutations to the Truex Menard Fanatic. Even when things are rough, he stays true to Martin and Paul. Now that's a real race fan!
    Have a great day, TMF!

    7th at Infineon? Let's see, think I'll pick Harvick just for giggles. : )


    (PS I can hardly wait to see what our Matty Kenseth Fan rolls today. lol)
  • To the Truex Menard Fan!!!
    For sticking by and supporting your drivers!
    For cheering for the underdogs, who will one day shine!
    You're a great addition, have a great day!

    7th for the 7-Robby Gordon!!!
  • Truex Menard Fanatic - you add a lot to our Forum.

    7th at Infineon will be Boris Said.
  • You beat me to him Tom, he was going to be the honoree yesterday but I wasn't on here. Cheers to Truex Menard Fanatic! He has been a contact of mine since last year. He is another Great Nascar fan who doesn't waiver no matter how much crap is throw his way towards his drivers. He is very knowledgeable at knowing what he talks about when he comes in here to answer questions. For a young man, Truex Menard Fanatic you got it going on!! Have a great day!!

    Aric Almirola will finish 7th.
  • Of course. Go Truex Fan! Good dude.
  • Cheers to Menard-Truex Fanatic, its been a rough yr for ya, but sticking by your team and drivers and Dei, its been a long rough yr, hang in there, just call it growing pains.....

    7th at Infineon...I'm going with David Ragan..(yes I really said that)

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Sure. Here's to you Truex/Menard Fanatic.

    I hope you enjoy your own special day.


    Ahhhh!! Got me again 7th at Infineon will be Robby Gordon.
  • Pop open a cold one Mr Truex Menard Fanatic because this buds for you.
    7th at Infineon??? hummmmm...Lets go with Truex, for the honoree, that would be a nice top 10 for him
  • This is a very positive way of saying thanks to all the good conributors here. Here's to you Truex Menard Fanatic rock on.
  • Congrats to Truex Menard Fanatic. You are one of the true fans who stick by their drivers no matter what.

    Also cheers to Tregostevo from yesterday because I missed the thread.
  • Truex
    Menard
    Fanatic

    He's new here but I took a liking o this rookie.

    Everyday we will honor a different member here of Nascar Nation but here is the catch, the toastee gets to pick the best answer (via email to me or writing in their response).

    Let the @ss kissing commence. lol

    Who will come in 7th at Infineon?
  • No comments: