9.7.08

And Yahoo Answers Most Popular Driver Award Goes To...?

May be...

  • Beating his competitor 5 votes to 3, Tony Stewart wil rule out Jeff Gordon for the title of Yahoo Answers Most Popular Driver! Congratulations to Tony (even though he isn't a part of this) and all of his loyal fans.

    Now to straighten some things up. I do realize this whole contest was screwed up. It didn't seem right to me either that only the first few answerer's opinions counted. But I could not think of a better way to do it and I feel sorry for all the fans who's opinions were just simple words. I apologize.

    Thank you to all who participated and thank you Yahoo Answers. It's been a long day, but this was just a fun thing I felt like doing. In the end it came down to who's fans were there at the end and who's were more loyal. And in the end, it was Smoke who will take home the imaginary trophy. and win Yahoo Answers Most Popular Driver Award.

    See ya, and enjoy the race at Chicagoland!
  • I didn't answer you poll. Sorry.
    But I did make three grand today.
  • It was fun, Thanks!
  • Hey what about Brian Simo and Truex? lol
  • YES!!!!!!!!!!! Go Tony!!!! I am sooooo happy I wanted Tony to win so bad and he did! Congrats to Tony and Thank you to everyone who voted for him! U guys r the BEST!! To the Gordon fans- Better luck next time!!!



    GO SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No comments: