11.7.08

Now do you hate JJ or the troll that likes him?

May be...

  • No comment on JJ, but I have to say Burton's car looks awesome!!!!
  • the way I look at it is everybody who drives in the NASCAR cup series, has their "head screwed on tight" It's a beautiful direction and I respect each and every one of those guys. And most of all, I pick no favorites, because I love the competition. Without competition you can never be the best. (not that JJ Yeley is the best) But yeah! Jeff Burtons Prilosec car look pretty awesome. I would rather be driving that car than the AT&T car. Purple and lightning looks ominous.
  • the cat car looks good i dont have a problem with JJ i dont know why they hate him he cant seem to find a good ride
  • I have no problem with JJ either. Seems to be a nice enough guy. As far as the paint scheme I love it! It looks cool. Maybe cat now can get some exposure running up front.
  • I like the Prilosec car better than the CAT car.

    I don't hate anyone, but that troll is getting on my nerves. I've got my pitchfork ready, just give the word.
  • i can never hate anybody, but the troll with the multiple accounts is really pissing me off. I'm just gonna stop answering her questions, she wants attention and i refuse to give it.

    answering your Jeff Burton question:
    it's a nice looking car, but it's going to take some getting use to. I'm going to miss the at&t car :(
  • I don't like either. Yeley is gay.
  • I find myself trashing him and I have no problem with him as a driver just to disagree with that troll. Everybody, get your pitchforks, time to run the trolls out!

    Nascar question: Do you like Jeff Burton's CAT car?
    http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2008/31cup... I love it.
  • I like JJ...seems to be a nice guy. He's a very proud Dad. I don't use the word hate but I agree the trolls need to go. There are those who just like to stir the pot.


    Really like the Cat car, it looks awesome. =o`)
  • sweet ....thanks for posting that pic. was wondering how that car would look. better than i though it would.


    Im still mad over the fact that NASCAR booted out AT&T.

    Before you know it we cant watch the race on tv unless we have Sprint service.
  • Cool! Love it! Thanks! I like Jeff, he's a nice guy! As for the idiot she/he/it: Ignore it! Don't allow "It" to get to ya! Besides who cares? right? We love Nascar! And thats all that matters!
    ScAt LiTtLe trol]! Your nothing to us!
    WE ARE NASCAR FANS!
    WE RULE!
  • well if the trolls want to be here they need to charged something
    its cool! can wait to see it on the track
  • Yeah it's weird. I never had a problem with JJ before. He isn't a bad guy just a lousy driver. Anyway...it's too bad. That JJ fan has several accounts all made on the same day. Maybe that girl got her friends to sign up and troll here.
    The Karate K guy, and the bug eyed dude haven't been seen in awhile. Maybe they got their accounts deleted.
  • I don't have anything against JJ, but I do hate the troll that likes him and has a dozen accounts.

    I think Burton new paint scheme looks awesome.
  • I have never really liked JJ, but the troll is annoying. I have caught myself bashing him too, and this is what she/he/IT probably wants. But it is an easy two points, and I also got 10 from the one were the picture looks like OJ Simpson with long hair.

    I got my torch, and pitchfork, I am going hunting.

    The CAT car looks really cool. I like it
  • BOTH, YES.
  • I don't like Yeley because he wrecked Mark Martin at Charlotte and blamed it on Mark. The troll's annoying too. I like Burton's car, but it is different to see it instead of the old one.
  • It looks good, shame we never got to see the AT&T scheme though.

    As far as J.J. no problem with in any form, problem with way too zealous fan(s), yes.
  • hate? wtf. how can you hate someone you dont even know?!!? jj isnt my favorite but to no exent do i hate him i find your question verry rude.

    'I like the cat car. it looks really good.
  • I don't hate JJ, I don't really know a whole lot about him except that he's an average driver.

    I don't hate the troll either. It doesn't hurt me and it doesn't bother me. I know I'm in the minority in this, but I find it funny! I really get a good laugh out of it occasionally.

    I do like the CAT car. I'm just sad that he won't be bright orange anymore, it was easier to spot him that way.
  • Yeah I've found myself bashing a driver I didn't really care either way about, all because of the 4000th JJ Yeley trolls.
    And Burton's car looks sweet.
  • I love Burtons new car its gonna be kind of weird seeing him with a new paint scheme.
  • Who is JJ? J/W

    I like it a lot
  • Idea..Let us not respond to the troll and his questions. If someone ignores someone then they have no one to feed their negativity, then they will usually get the message because they have no one to play their game anymore. I shall not respond anymore, though I was nice yesterday.

    Heck yes I love Burton's car! I am just sad I will not get to see the race this weekend. My first and only race I will miss this season :-(
  • well lets see JJ could retire tomorrow and not be missed i mean he wrecks ever time he straps into a car. Example like at Eldora in that charity race, at Daytona when he toke over for that a$$ hole Tony and there was many times before that and as for the troll stop running down Jr are i will run u over and give u the finger and poor a beer on u and maybe u mite stop living in Ur little fantasy world cause JJ SUCKS BIG FAT DONKY BA@*S
  • I've been trying to get you guys to start helping report these clowns, but everytime I mention it, my answer gets deleted.

    Huck and all the Yeley personalities should be reported by each and every one of us immediately.


    That Cat is PHat!
  • I don't dislike JJ, I thought he had saved a burning village of orphans the other day with as much attention as he was getting on here. So yeah, I don't care for the troll fans.

    Burton's new ride? Nice.
  • I like JJ. Nice, down to Earth guy (or so I've heard). I don't hate the fanatic because I don't see much of him or her.

    JB's CAT car rocks!!! GOOOOOOOO RCR!!!
  • No comments: