9.7.08

I need a NASCAR opinion, and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!?

May be...

  • Mark Martin
  • Thats a no brainier Mark Martin.
  • Mark Martin
  • Mark Martin

    I would say one of the other two but they usually end up in wrecks.
  • Thats a tuff one...and not in a good way....so I am going to say.....of the three MAYBE David Ragan.
  • Mark Martin.
  • It's close between Mark Martin and Brian Vickers. Mark has a career best of 6th at Chicagoland and it's actually one of Brian's best tracks. In 3 races there, Vickers has a worst of 14th and a best finish of 4th, in 2005. I'd still go with Mark, he's a better driver in general.
    3 STR8 N 08!!!
  • I disagree...Brian Vickers gets my vote.
  • I am picking fourteenth in my work pool for this week at Chicagoland. The driver's left to choose from are:
    David Ragan
    Brian Vickers or
    Mark Martin

    Who do you think has the best chance of giving me a top five?

    Thanks!
  • Mark Martin has the best chance considering the momentum he has making that deal with Hendrick!
  • Brian Vickers
  • Mark Martin
    will give you the better shot
  • I would go with Brian Vickers. Mark Martin has the best chance of a top five.
  • Mark Martin DEI Power go with it!
  • Mark Martin or Brian Vickers
  • It's going to be Brian Vickers! I am surprised more people haven't said that.
  • David Ragan he is due to win a race soon
  • not Martin....either of the other 2.....maybe regan, hes been putting in some good finishes of late
  • I'll wager that none of them even sniff the top 10, let alone a top 5.


    but I agree with the first poster, go with Martin.
  • No comments: