12.7.08

Who likes Kyle Busch??? I know I Do!?

May be...

  • I have no problems with Kyle Busch, I like the attitude he took on when the fans were all mad at him.... but I wish he would be a good pal and let Jeff Gordon win one... lol
  • I dont care for him at all, but I never have, dont hate him either. But he does have a great deal of talent and is a force to be reckoned with.
  • He's my favorite driver.
  • i like him too, he's great.

    Kyle Busch is our 2008 Sprint Cup Champion!!!
  • I DO I DO!! :)
  • And I know I dont!!
  • He has talent, and his attitude is improving a little bit, but I don't have to like the guy.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Good driver
    Great for the sport.
    I like him fine.
  • He's okay.
  • NOT ME, but good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • He's Gay.
  • Talented, yes. Cocky, arrogant, jerk, self centered, cry baby: YES! The bads out weigh the good. I hate him.
  • he is ok...
    not on my top fav...
    but against montoya all i have to say is go kyle!
  • He has earned my respect. He won me over. I have him on my top 5 favorite drivers. Go Kyle!
  • I know I do!
  • He is not my favorite but i don't dislike him. I just hate what he drives.
  • kyle busch suck and does not deserve to race and i think nascar pays other drivers to wreck so he can win just look at DAYTONA last week
  • You got to like the guy, the way he eggs the crowd on, even when they are booing and jeering him. That reminds me of the late great Dale, and for that I am a fan.
  • No comments: