10.7.08

Yahoo Answers champinship in nascar?

May be...

  • Dale Jr

    Jr Nation all the way
  • Dale Sr.
  • Yeah I understand. Both those guys could drive 110 miles a day for two weeks on a bike faster then Lance. lol
  • I know that Dale Sr. will probably win but I vote Junior.
  • Dale Sr
  • LOL.... That's funny.... Sr.
  • I reckon Sr, (I guess you can win even when your up there with the big guy!) Jr can have it next year.
  • The Intimidator.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Greg Biffle is my favorite so Im voting for him.
  • I have to say Dale Sr.
  • I'll go with Earnhardt on this one...:-)

    Edit: You cant expect me to make a decision on this one. Ok, I'll pretend someone is dangling me off a bridge by my ears and I have to make a choice....DALE SR.
  • neither
  • JuneeeeeeeeeeeeYeeeeeeeeeeeeer

    with Sr a close 2nd!
  • Dale Sr
  • either kyle is going to win
  • Ironhead
  • Sorry to say but here are the elimated people:
    Carl Edwards
    Lance Armstrong

    So here is the champsionship matchup first to 10 votes win
    Dale jr vs Dale sr

    vote now for you favorite!!!!
  • Tony Stewart, of course!!

    (you said 'vote for your favorite')
  • Dale Sr.!!
  • Dale sr
  • JUNIOR!!
  • No comments: