6.7.08

Give me three reasons why........?

May be...

  • dale jr cuz hes a lefty like me.... and hes hot=]
  • Dale Jr- is my sentamental favorite, because of his Dad. Also, He is fun to cheer for. He always gives %100. He has a true drive to win. I enjoy watching him in restrictor plate races. He is one of the best at drafting. I've never seen anybody use the "side draft" like Jr. Awsome

    Tony Stewart- Can drive anything. He is probably the best Driver in the sport. Although Tony can come accross as a smart alleck, he has a big heart. He is a giving person.

    Kevin Harvick-I like him because he is so close to his wife. I think she is his number one teamate and that is sweet. I also like his bad boy attitude. He is funny when he gets mad.

    Jeff Burton- Although he has never won a championship, he has been pretty consistant over the years. He may not have that many wins, but he is top 10 material. Next to Mark Martin, he is one of those guys that I would love to see get that championship. Also, he is a great guy. I was able to get his autograph, because he stayed late and signed for everybody that wanted his autograph.

    Elliott Sadler is just a likable person. He is energetic.
    When he has good equipment and luck, he is really good. Also, he is a true Country Boy. I like that.

    Denny Hamlin I like him because he came into Nascar with flare. He was great as a rookie and is still consistant.

    Kenseth is the silently Mr consistant for sure. You don't hear much about him, but he is a contender most of the time.

    Kasey Kahne is hot when he is on a roll. He is so good at the intermediate tracks. Also, he had so much patience and kept a good attitude after finishing 2nd soooo many times before his first win.

    Michael Waltrip is a good restrictor plate drafter. I like it because he was such an underdog. When Dale Sr gave him a real chance, he came through.

    Mark Martin is a champion in my heart. He has been so close so many times. He is a good driver at any track.

    My true favorite is Dale Jarrett. He was so good back in the 1990's. He could win at any track on any day. A 3 time Daytona 500 champion. The only driver to win the triple crown of Nascar the Daytona 500, Coke 600, and the Brickyard all in the same year. He was one of the cleanest racers ever. Now I follow Edwards. He can drive the wheels off of a car.
  • dale earnhardt jr.- hes hot. he's left handed. he;s still driving even though his dad died in a race he won.
  • I like JR. cause he's awesome and for so many reasons I won't say

    I like Tony because he's Jr.'s drafting partner

    I hate Harvick

    I like Burton because he's a good spokesman

    I hate Sadler

    I like Denny because he's aggressive but he doesn't take it too far

    I like Kenseth because he's Jr.'s friend

    I like Kahne because he sponsors Budweiser which Dale Jr. used to sponsor

    I like waltrip because he's funny

    I like mark martin because he drives the 8 car, he'll drive for Hendrick next year, and he races clean.
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr.~ Nice guy, laid back, races cleanly
    Tony Stewart~ Very charitable, Prelude to the dream, interview comments make me laugh
    Kevin Harvick~ Funny guy, straight forward, races fairly
    Jeff Burton~ Intelligent, respectable, races cleanly
    Elliott Sadler~ HILARIOUS (LOVE the Sonoco commercial), cool guy, he's hot, LOL
    Denny Hamlin~ He has nice teeth, his eyes are pretty, his race car is pretty (I don't care for him, so I was stretching it!)
    Matt Kenseth~ clean racer, laid back, not aggressive
    Kasey Kahne~ talented, races fairly, awesome personality
    Michael Waltrip~ always funny to listen to, hilarious commercials, honest
    Mark Martin~ finishes well, finishes well, finishes well (again, a stretch!)
  • you like
    dale earnhardt jr
    tony stewart
    kevin harvick
    jeff burton
    elliot sadler
    denny hamlin
    matt kenseth
    kasey khane
    michael waltrip
    mark martin
    and what makes them such a great nascar driver?
  • Dale Jr. One reason, he's hot.
  • dale earnhardt jr - Don't like him so can't answer...it's cool that he's left handed, though
    tony stewart - Tells it like it is, hates to lose, left handed
    kevin harvick - not a big fan but I used to like him a lot, he is a great driver, aggressive, and entertaining
    jeff burton - calm, clean, consistent
    elliot sadler - funny, good at road courses, has some awesome wrecks
    denny hamlin - like his personality, very good ever since he burst on the scene, a ton of talent
    matt kenseth - not a big fan of his either but he races you how you race him and is consistent
    kasey khane - performs well even on a team that is not as good as some others, races pretty clean, nice
    michael waltrip - funny, funny, funny
    mark martin - clean racer, fast, still can drive good even at his age

    I'm not the worlds biggest fan of Tony Stewart but out of all those drivers I would have to say he is the best pure racer of all of them. He can win in anything you put him in.
  • No comments: