10.7.08

Which one is sexier Dale Jr or Jeff Gordon?

May be...

  • either Michael walltrip is cuter
  • Jeff Gordon but darn he's married.
  • Jeff Gordon. With Tony Stewart being a close 2nd!
  • Of the two, Junior, he's got eyes and a smile to die for! In all of NASCAR Kasey Kahne.
  • dale jr simple as that
  • Danica
  • just asking
  • Give me a D, give me a A, give me a L, give me a E, give me a J, give me a R,,,,,,,,,,rahrahrah...
    D A L E J R .............................100%
  • Dale Junior is my pick, he is a slow-southern sexy guy.

    Nothing against Jeffie though, I think he is doll as well. Minus the eyebrows.
  • It's Jr. (I admit it, there's a sexiness about the guy, okay?)
  • Definitely Jr.
    Although the sexiest is Tony Stewart.
  • Kasey Kahne
  • Jeff Gordon. I've been his fan since the begining. GO GORDON!!!!!!!
  • I will have to pick Jeff Gordon. Eyebrows and all. :)
  • Jeff Gordon
  • DALE JR!!
  • since i am a guy can i pick , krista voda
  • Dale Jr. ALL the way........ I answered another similar question but I also explained why he is sexy. So go take a look! :)


    Go Dale Jr.!!!!
    JUNIOR NATION!!!
  • Since I'm a guy I'm picking

    Lindsay Czarniak.....very cute.
  • Jeff Gordon is and he can hold a conversation without saying "uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh............"
    675 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Dale Junior all the way.
  • Dale Jr..Gordon is too "pretty boy" for me
  • No comments: