12.7.08

True or False~ Jeff Gordon?

May be...

  • True......
    Board hog??? NOT!!
    This is way better than the Junior bashers & the JJ Yeley fans & trolls and "Is Nascar a sport" questions. Thanks for posting, it was fun. =o`)
  • True
  • true
  • Thank you. None of these have been even slightly funny.
  • Did Jeff Gordon actually say this. True or False.



    "I just told Scott (Riggs) that we were acting," says Gordon, "and he was playing the role of Matt Kenseth, or he was going to get shoved. If he refused, I was going to smack that silly soul patch off his chin."

    This one cracks me up....


    Okay, last one. I am getting hate mail now, lol. Somebody with their panties in a wad called me a "board hog".

    Thanks for playing!!
  • Neva heard that.
  • FALSE!!!!!

    You didn't get me on this one, but you did on all the rest. I gotta learn to read the fine print...LOL.

    I did enjoy these, and NO you are not a board hog!

    It's been fun!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • what does it matter true or not. This board isn't just for serious questions, yes some are and some people really dont know an answer and need help but come on ITS FOR FUN,THE WORLD CAN'T BE SERIOUS ALL THE TIME. I have to say most times I come here and look for the silly stupid questions. I love to answer them and see peoples answers. Life is to short to be serious all the time, even in NASCAR NATION!!!!!!!
  • they are true
  • Sounds familiar, so I'll say true.

    You're no board hog. I've seen some board hogs lately - they all seem to be JJ Yeley fans. Maybe you should've asked a Yeley question. Then their panties might have remained wadless. lol
  • No comments: