16.3.09

Can you describe the typical NASCAR Fan to me?

May be...

  • Typical fans come from all walks of life. Stereotyping is irritating.
  • Nascar Fans likes, looks, dislikes, etc are simply like all people... We are all different, the one word that best describes Nascar Fans is:

    A
    W
    E
    S
    O
    M
    E

    Nascar Rules! B A B Y!!
  • walmart clothes are great, they make a 5x on their shirts and I buy them.
    we luv dale jr and we chunk beer at drivers that dose him wrong.
  • Someone from the South, Someone who thinks cars going around in circles in a sport. And someone who went to community college and dropped out.
  • People who stereotype are idiots. I was born and raised in Cali, not in the south. I do not drink,smoke or do drugs. So,NASCAR fans can be anybody. Only idiot retards like the people above me seem to think that. Personally, i don't think golf is a sport....But you don't see me going to their bored and saying they are all rich, stuck up snobs in goofy pants. Get a life jerk offs!
  • There is only ONE thing typical of all NASCAR fans, and that is our love for our sport. We are White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle-Eastern, etc. We are rich and we are poor. Some are white-collar business men and women while others, like myself, are heavily pierced and tatooed. From the California banker to the Texas farmer we all vary greatly.

    Throw away your stereotypes.....
  • I can tell you how I am, which is probably typical. I work for a living, am very loyal to my driver of choice, have all my teeth and don't screw my sister. And to top it all off, I live in west virginia.
  • NASCAR fans come from all walks of life. Me for instance....

    Married female 34, have great kids, college Bachelor's Degree, work 9-5 Monday-Friday as the Director of Recruiting for an HR consulting firm in a very professional setting, owns a home, SUV, loves country music and lives in NC. Nothing stereotypical for me really. Just love it.... hubby and I consider it our past time. We camp at races and meet great people, some of which are STILL our friends that we keep in touch with all around the country and Canada.
  • How can I say this without offending someone?

    A typical NASCAR fan would be a hard-working small-town person who enjoys a little fun. They typically are churchgoers and are very patriotic. Most of the men would have short hair while the women have an equal amount of fans with both short and long hair. They are big on alcohol, but they always drink responsibly. Put em at a race, and they go nuts! It doesn't take alot at the race to get them to enjoy themselves.
  • Nascar is International the sport is so popular and keeps getting better there is snothing like going to a race its awsome how they always have a full house but being there when they start their engiines right at the start finish line you never know what will happen but kyle bush makes the race exciting you get hooked on it.
  • Go to the Walmart fat dept and mulitply that by 10000 and you have a NASCAR fan, add in a mullet and some generic beer and a trailer hitch to the truck and you are 90% there.
  • You know what they are like, looks. likes dislikes etc. I was wondering if the stereotypes had any truth to them?
  • I take your question as to mean NASCAR as opposed to other forms of motor racing. The competition in NASCAR is incredible. There are lots of winners and the race can change many times at one event. The age range of the drivers is wide suggesting experience and intelligence counts. The cars are reasonably similar so it is more a test of the driver than in series in which one kind of car will be on top for a given time period. There are many cars in all events. There are lots of events. The drivers are down-to-earth. They even help each other. A NASCAR fan likes these factors. What a great sport!
  • "Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning."
  • Someone who knows how drivers go to the bathroom and does not have to ask. In addition, nascar fans do not impersonate each other, nor have to ask can you describe a nascar fan too me.

    Oh, you want something you can understand? Nascar fans are honest people; unlike politicians.
  • Sure...I will describe myself. Woman, older than 21, blue eyes, dark hair, owns own home and good car, works for the government in an office in Albany, NY. I live in New York.
    There are a lot of NASCAR fans right around me. My favorite NASCAR fan here in this building, I talk to on the phone almost everyday and works in an office 14 floors above me is a middle aged black woman who has a terrible crush on Juan Pablo Montoya.

    So that describes two of us.
  • The fan base of NASCAR is very diverse. People from all walks of life. But I have noticed that certain tracks do attract a higher number of down to earth ( red neck ) party people which is ok with me.morrowind tribunal quest walkthrough
  • No comments: