15.3.09

What thing(s) would you make different if you were your favorite Nascar driver?

May be...

  • I would try to listen to my crew chief more often...and be a little less "mr. nice guy". (says Jr.)

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • If I was Jeremy I would change my team to Fords. And be more aggressive.
  • Nothing....

    <---------- Near perfect!
  • I would take some kind of hormone that would cause me to grow a pair.
  • I agree with Maggie..Kyle's fine just the way he is..
  • Get in to the top 5 in the standings.
  • 19: I'd change from a Dodge to a Ford. I have also heard distressing rumors that he whines on his scanner too much about the car. If that's true, I would shut up, listen to my crew chief, and drive.
  • If I was Junior, I would just focus myself on racing the car and the hell with the rest.
  • I'd go for the blonde (which in my case I am). He likes brunettes :( Doesn't he know that blondes have more fun??
  • Be 30 years younger what i would do !
  • If I was Dale Jr. I would be more aggressive.
  • Nothing... Scott Speed has the ********* and fashion I like.
    And Brian Vickers is a great guy with a Great Personality. No CHanges needed.
  • If i was a dale Jr. fan, I would quit at hendrick and ask Childress for a job. I'm a Kahne fan, and I would tell whoever leads RPM that they need to get their butt in gear and give him a good car. 7th place doesn't cut it.
  • I don't know if there is really anything I would do differently...he's pretty good as he is now.
  • I wouldn't change anything about Mark, except maybe use more of the car during the race and be a contender all race long, instead of just the last few laps when it's almost too late to do anything.
  • I would grow my hair out so I could get a better hair cut!!!

    other than that, Kasey's a smooth character!



    I'm BACK!!!
  • If I were Dale Jr.. #1 Never talk to the media. #2 concentrate more on driving #3 be more aggressive #4 tell the pit lizzards to go jump in a lake (and drown)

    Go Dale Jr & Hmshalo 2 ogre montage
  • No comments: