21.3.09

Nascar Nation...??Is anyone watching the Legends race on ESPN2?

May be...

  • i wish it was longer maybe 50 laps would of been nice
    Gant brought back the good ole days.. with no hood!!!
  • It was great watching it I DVR'D it so the people coming over tomorrow that had to work to day can see it. I just wish Cale could have done better, but it was so cool to watch and just see Junior Johnson again. Hopefully if they do this again, and hopefully David Pearson will be able to drive. But it was great seeing and hearing Ned Jarrett in the TV Booth again with Dale and Jerry Punch..and something else great about this race, No Digger.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Thanks for the heads up. I almost missed it. I liked old LD Ottinger. 70 years old and was giving it a heck of a run.
  • I watched and enjoyed it. I thought it was a breath of fresh air that LD Ottinger, a 70-yr old finished 3rd and was doing a dang good job out there, and all those guys back in a race car was great to see.
  • That was a kool race. I wish they would do it more often. They sure did have fun out there. It figures that "Mr. Excitement" would take out his hero, Jr. Johnson! Congrats to Sterling, my pick to win!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • I wanted Wallace to win but he just could not get by Marlin. I thought Gant did a good job recovering from his hood mishap. Wow that was fun!
  • Just started. Driver introductions:
    Cale Yarborough
    Jack Ingram
    L.D. Ottinger
    Harry Gant
    Larry Pearson (David's son)
    Terry Labonte
    Sterling Marlin
    David Green
    Jimmy Spencer
    Phil Parsons
    Rusty Wallace (old colors)
    Junior Johnson (wrecked in practice, repaired, will race)



    Pace Car, Bobby Allison
    Grand Marshall: David Pearson
    Ned and Dale Jarrett in the booth
  • I watched it and enjoyed it very much. Im glad you gave me the heads up earlier in the week or else I would have forgot. I was pulling for Rusty but it was good to see Sterling win at his home track and state. I just wished now that Fox would replace DW with Ned Jarrett. Ned was great! I miss him in the booth.replublic commando demo
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    This write up is totally mind blowing. I’m totally bookmarking this page for future reference! Thank you! http://www.breakawayloyalty.com/