20.3.09

What is in your NASCAR lunchpail today?

May be...

  • wish it was you but old cold leftover pizza !!!!!!
  • Once Again.... Nothing... School Food Sucks

    I did however get a pickle thrown at me and Littered the Table with Goldfish crackers. lol
  • Today will the Outback ,were going to Fort Wayne Ind. to eat, What i order i'm not sure yet. T-BONE maybe .
  • Today I will get a yummy pizza for pizza Friday. I will have coffee out of my nascar mug and a huge chocolate chip cookie.
  • A Nathans hot dog on a toasted bun with mustard.

    Hey Ice, you've been watching too much Rachel Ray. LOL
  • Brunch and that's fried eggs (over light), sliced potatoes seasoned and cooked on a cast iron griddle, good old ham salted to the taste of a country cured ham, and toast and jelly. Take the eggs and poke the yolk with the fork and slide the potatoes over in the yolk and move it around. Then take a bite of ham while it's HOT and let the juices flow before taking toast and soaking up some more egg yolk. Every once in a while throw a little jelly (or jam) on the toast to change up the flavor.

    My I suggest a particular jam? Mix half strawberry preserves with half fig preserves. It's like candy.

    Everything cooked over a cast iron griddle.... even the toast.
  • Maggie, I'm not feeling very well today, so I'm not going to eat. =(
  • I'll be having some leftover Chicken Alfredo on penne pasta that I made last night.
  • burritos ans some other mexican stuff...
  • Turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomato, bacon and mayo on Whole wheat, Peach Snapple Iced tea and some Pringles.
  • A cheeseburger from the greasy spoon grill down the street.
  • Beef Taquitos with diet ice tea.
  • It's TGIF and I am going to make a trip over to Dale's BBQ for the Super Pork Sandwich special whick includes fries, cole slaw and some of the best sweet tea that you will ever have!!!!
  • thats sits in a cabinet in my room but im going and getting some black diamond steaks
  • Grilled cheese and Tomato soup. (im babysitting)halo standby cheat
  • No comments: