17.3.09

POLL: What was/is in your NASCAR lunchpail today?

May be...

  • some healthy green stuff.
  • http://www.jerseymikes.com/menu.asp

    #5 Mike's way
  • A vile Roastburger from Arby's. I had a coupon to get one free, so I thought I'd try the All-American. Blargh.
  • Salad today, with ham and a huge chocolate chip cookie and coffee from my nascar mug.
  • Tuna Salad, Apple, and diet pepsi max today.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Pepsi.............................Jeff Gordon!
  • Deer sausage po boy with Zapps crawtaters and diet ice tea .
  • I cheated with OLD FART..............Had the southern style chicken sandwich and greasy fries from the golden arches!!
  • Buffalo Wild Wings...10 teriyaki, ten wild....washed it down with some blue cheese and celery...cokes to drink...no beer before three on a workday!
  • Chineese Buffet (all you can eat crab legs) YUMMY
  • I wished NY wasnt so dang far, thats sounds gooooood! Cajun Roast Beef sammich with baby swiss and a Sprite Zero. Back to the honey-do's list. ;)
  • I had a nice lite lunch just a salad and a bottle of water. I am saving myself for green beer after work and some corned beef & cabbage....Yum-O!

    Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!
  • Nothing... School Lunch Sucks!
  • It was McD today The boss is away . HE HE
  • Well i have a ten year old home sick with the flu so it is Chicken Noodle soup - no i did not have time to make homemade- and ginger ale for him and soup and hot tea for me!
  • catfish will be eating a huge bucket of shrimp for lunch.
  • ......Arbys (Matt Keseth)
    ......Coke ( Coke racing family)
    ......M&M Peanut ( Kyle Bush)
  • Roast beef, carmelized onion, provolone cheese with dijonaise on whole wheat, small pasta salad, dill pickle, Snapple Iced Tea, 4 mini three musketeers. mmmm OINK!
  • I had a chicken salad and a Dr. Pepper.
  • MMMMM that sounds good. I have a tuna fish Sub sandwich with lettuce, pepperoncinis, tomato, and chips and a soda for dessert I have some mini kit kats. I take that in my Dale Jr. lunch box.increase arm speed
  • No comments: