20.3.09

Nascar Nation , ......What if ......?

May be...

  • If 'Awesome' Bill wasn't able to make the race I'd want the Wood Bros. to hire either Rusty, Ironman, or Texas Terry to drive for that particular race.
  • I would get Mike Skinner, he's been quite the substitute driver lately. He has kicked Todd Bodine from his throne.
  • I would have Dale Earnhardt Jr. that way my driver will look so much better when he gets back! lol
    peace brother!!!! boogity boogity boogity!!!!
  • Todd Kluever or Joel Kauffman.
    To give them a chance to show something.
  • Brad Keselowski or Ricky Rudd
  • KYLE KYLE he's my man
    If he can't do it
    JR. CAN!!!!


    ROFL. Am I getting unbearable yet???
  • I guess a veteran wouldn't hurt, but I would probably put Brad Keselowski in the #24. He did a decent job in his two races last year when he finished 19th and 23rd with the #25. I think he could pull off a top 15 finish in the #24. Brad was actually on stand-by during the Kansas race for an ill Jeff Gordon last year.
  • I think it would depend on the track.

    If its an intermediate track I would want Bill Elliott in the car.
    If its a road course or short track I'd take Terry Labonte.
    If its a plate track i think I'd go with Dale Jarrett or Ricky Rudd.
  • Jeremy Mayfield for Matt Kenseth, or Terry LaBonte.
  • For Kasey Kahne, A.J. Allemendinger if he didn't make the race. Then Matt Crafton and Justin Allgaier.
  • I'd replace my new favorite driver, Jeff Gordon, with my old, permanent favorite Texas Terry Labonte. Don't think Jeff would mind; he'd probably like the choice, too.

    Old Fart, you should change your user name. You ask intelligent questions and post lovely thoughts. You may be old, sir, but you are no fart. : )
  • Here are some old timers who can still get-er-done:

    Mike Skinner
    Johnny Benson
    Ron Hornaday
    MIke Bliss
    Ken Shrader

    Better to put a driver with experience ina car than a green rookie.
  • If Kevin Harvick had to be pulled from his car I would say try his wife, She's always in a race suit anyway, So she is almost ready. But then again I don't think Richard Childress would go for it. That's a real rule breaker, and I would laugh uncontrollably at that.
  • Either Johnny Benson or Terry Labonte. Godd question...
  • I'd get Mike Skinner to drive the 48 car. He may not be the flashiest guy when he goes up to the cup series but he is as solid as they come and is good for getting the cars dialed in. He is one of the top 5 drivers to not have a full time cup ride for sure. Last year he was used by RBR and MWR to help them get their cars qualified for enough races to get them into the top 35 in owner's points. If it were a restrictor plate race I would get Mike Wallace.
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • If your driver was ill WHO would you have replace him for 1 race ??


    Life Is Too Short,
    Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly,
    Kiss Slowly, Love Truly,
    Laugh Uncontrollably,
    And Never Regret Anything
    That Made You Smile.
    Life May Not Be The Party
    We Hoped For,
    But While We're Here, We Should Dance...
  • lets throw caution to the wind...ME!!!!!!!!!
  • 'The Onion'
  • I would get Terry Labonte or Sterling Marlin.
  • How about Darrell Waltrip? He knows more about racing, race cars and what it takes to win a race than anybody. The I can say, 'He wants to win this race'nt 4 usb
  • No comments: