21.3.09

Did you see the qualifying line-up for Bristol?

May be...

  • Naw, I missed it. Did Mark take the pole again?

    EDIT: see my profile...

    J/K I watched it "sorta" live on Speed. I knew Mark had the pole with 5 cars to go on speed, because of the lag between speed and Nascar dot com live leaderboard.

    OF, don't feel bad, I almost missed a head call for watering the plants, talk about irony. It wasn't until I was refilling the jug..... AW !$$%&*(&*(, "make a hole" old man's gotta go. Runnin' to go #1 (not Steve Parks) I know how to count new style.


    Two word vocabulary, yes, and yes.

    woodja like to be my nayber, mbl lol, oh thats right you are...
    Everybody has an opinion... I guess you know where I'm going with this...
  • I was at work, but I had some of it on my computer, but we got so dang busy at work I missed most of it. Congrats to Mark Martin. I watching the replay on Speed TV. Pissed at Dale Jr for being 34th I heard he was great in practice. Oh well its not where you start, its where you finish.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Good for Mark Martin. Looks like "flyin'" Ryan may just be getting his bearings. Good start for both. Sucks where Jr. is, but I still think Gordon is gonna win this one.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • I am mad. Dale Jr. starts 34th after being fast in practice all day long because of a bad draw.
  • i just looked,awesome! hendrick rules! iam a 24 fan and hendrick fan!
  • Congrats to Mark Martin, 2 poles in a row. I guess the ranters are wrong about the 24 and 48 getting the only good cars (and being a good driver don't hurt either). I get a kick out of the Jr fans, all saying that he will win the pole and the race, then when he qualifies 34th, who ever won the pole don't matter anymore. Jr's gonna have to wreck a lot of cars to win this one. If he don't finish in the garage.
    Jr is lucky to have such a blind following, even though he sucks.
  • I'm satisfied with the line-up. I don't like the fact that Carl is starting 38th. They clearly have a problem, and they better figure it out.

    Anyway, enough with my venting... Congrats to Mark Martin!!
  • oh yeah.05-when is he really going to retire.39-go go newman-reed go smiley face f/ga.
  • 1 mark martin
    2 ryan newman
    reed sorenson qualifyed 7th
    and mr allmendinger made it agian!
  • congrats to mark!! But come on,how long do you expect Jeff to stay in 10th for long!



    GO JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • You win championships by accumulating points. They don't give points for qualifying and qualifying doesn't mean much towards how you'll finish on Sunday. I wouldn't count any chickens just yet.
  • Congrats to Mark Martin and Ryan Newman!!!

    A Smoke Fan.....
  • Saw that coming.. It took Mark just fourteen laps in practice (he turned his fast lap on the last one), and he parked it.. The shortest practice of anyone in the field, he turned a 15.34.. Ryan struggled for 38 laps in practice (one of most practice laps) before he was happy with his car..
    I was surprised Ryan was willing to put that many laps on the engine..
    Both Mark, and Ryan barely managed to equal David Reutimann's practice times, so keep an eye on him on Sunday..
  • No. and NO!!!
  • This should be a great point's day for the Drive For Five gang. Do you think?
  • NO i forgot it was on ,I'm getting old you know !!

    Yep now i did, Thanks !
  • I just think it's interesting that two drivers in danger of falling out of the top 35 in owners points took the front row. Both Mark Martin and Ryan Newman really need a good day.
  • I just looked. Congrats to Mark martin...two in a row. I would say the HMS team sure looks good with three in the top 10. And I have to say congrats to Ryan Newman too...he just may be a contender in this race. Also, Reed Sorenson qualifying 7 will be worth watching too!!!held liable
  • No comments: