18.3.09

Is the FIA in bed with the Scuderia?

May be...

  • Ofcourse they are, who else in the right mind would make a drastic change like that 10 before the season unless sex or money is behind it
  • No... These new points rules as much as I don't like them, are not in favour of any team at all... How can they be? Every team is in the same boat and will be doing their best to win.

    It doesn't even look like Ferrari are away in front as the fastest... Brawn have been much quicker, BMW, Toyota and Williams seem to be on their pace, and McLaren and Renault aren't much further behind... So if anything these new rules will benefit Brawn, who can try and win as many races at the start of the year before the other teams catch up with them.
  • If I ran McLaren I would concentrate my budget,
    on my ten best races, and sit out the rest..
    That way my budget per race would exceed Ferrari's,
    giving them a shot at the most wins..
    The reason for a points system, is to prevent that, and ensure
    a full field, every race.. Especially the heavy hitters..
    I think the rule gives the low budget teams a shot that way..
    It may be the only way to face the kind of cash Ferrari spends..
  • I think so :P
    The new rules have their both up and down points.
    They could end the season much earlier, but they will give the lower teams a chance at the title.
    We will only find out if they are any good by the end of the season.
    If not, hopefully they will be removed.dumb joke maintenance man
  • No comments: