16.3.09

How bad do you need a visit from the NASCAR angels?

May be...

  • I need some kind of Angels to help me pay my taxes.
  • My truck could use some serious help.
  • I need a visit in the baddest way. i would take anything and everything they would have to offer. I never though being a single mom was going to be this hard and i have such an admiration for these women now.
  • Shoes
  • I just need an engine :)
  • I would try to get them for my brother who lives in Dallas and drives that awful traffic in a junker of a BMW. Its a piece of junk. He didnt hear the part my dad said about Buy American when we were growing up. ;)
  • A 1993 beater in Florida with no A/C, no job and the bill's don't stop coming. Bail ME out why don't you Mr. President instead of bailing out those mortgage companies that got us in this mess to begin with. I need more than a Nascar Angel.
  • I could use a visit, but I would rather have the nascar angels visit my nascar nation friends, rather then me. Come to think of it all my nascar nation friends are little angels, they made this last year of my life bearable and laughable.
  • Yeah when you find out how you can get them to come to your house, see if you can't keep a few for the Bristol race when the devil woman wins the bet.
  • in the worst way. i'm actually gonna be car shopping here within the next few months, my heap is beyond help, so i'll be driving something new by july.quick claim deed recorded
  • No comments: