15.3.09

What is your Favorite sprint cup track?

May be...

  • hickcentral track. because its full of hicks, oh wait that is every nascar racetrack, my bad
  • Lowes 1st, Bristol 2nd
  • Bristol.

    No track treats its fans better, and there is just no track I have been to (I have been to Indy, ORP, Darlington, Daytona, Talladega, Atlanta, Gateway, Chicagoland, Michigan, and Kansas), that even comes close to Bristol.
  • Darlington and Martinsville
    Why??? Jeff Gordon wins at these tracks!
  • 1. Bristol
    2. Charlotte
    3. Indy
  • Daytona
  • daytona!
  • Which NASCAR Sprint Cup Track is your Absolute favorite and why?

    I personally like Richmond,Daytona and Darlington.Plus all the other ones that Junior is good at(which would be most).
  • I have two.....they are Dover and New Hampshire
  • I would have to say either daytona or bristol great racing
  • dont have a fav track to say............but i do like short tracks and high banked mile and 1/2's
  • Atlanta and Richmond
  • talladega cuz dale jr is wunderful ther
  • I love Dover. It's a Bristol on HGH. I love it that the drivers actually drive down into the corners and up out of them. It's a great race to watch.
  • I like Talladagga because of the high speed and also Miami, good track and great weather
  • TALLADEGA!!!!!
    Then Daytona, Charlotte, and Bristol.
  • Talladega, Daytona, Indianapolis, Bristol and Sonoma
  • My favorite track to watch a race on is Bristol, which is coming up next week. Just something about the short track racing that makes it so much more interesting to me.
  • Talladaga,Richmond, and Martinsville
  • Darlington, Richmond, Texas.

    Good racing at all three. Texas is easiest to get in and out of.
  • There all my FAVORITE !!!
  • I like Martinsville, obviously because Jeff Gordon always does well there. It is always exciting to see your favorite driver come from twenty laps behind to win. I believe that Martinsville is also one of the oldest tracks, and there is a lot of history there. Short tracks like this are always exciting.
  • Bristol! I can't wait for next weekend!
  • Darlington will always be my favorite, love seeing the drivers get those Darlington Stripes. My other favorite track is The Rock, dang I miss this track. I also like Martinsville as well.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Dover because I saw my first TV race there and my first real race there and it's my hometrack. Plus it's an all-around good track.got it working
  • No comments: