21.3.09

How does car racing as a sport works.?

May be...

  • In order to excel as a race driver, extraordinary skills involving hand, foot, and eye coordination, as well as focus, must either be inherent or developed . Most types of auto racing also require a surprising level of aerobic endurance. Using myself as an example, there came a point in my race driving adventure at which I had to admit to myself that I did not have the necessary ability to hold perfect focus, while under extreme stress, for long periods of time. Consider that at high speed, driving on the ragged edge, with your life on the line, a long time can be as little as one frightening twelve second lap. Over the years I've enjoyed having this debate with family and friends, then putting them in a my car for a few laps. The majority opinion after a drive in a real race car at a speedway venue is "Okay, okay, I get it." Hope this helps.
  • sport
    Function: noun
    Date: 15th century
    1 a: a source of diversion : recreation b: sexual play c (1): physical activity engaged in for pleasure (2): a particular activity (as an athletic game) so engaged in

    the above is from websters online dictionary,
    anything that is a deviation from normal life is a sport, including hiking bad mitten, cockfighting and fly fishing
  • I mean the mechanical part as of what feature or characteristic make it a sport.tahiti explorer forum
  • No comments: