3.5.09

Did anyone else catch what DW said...?

May be...

  • People of higher class have cheese wine and crackers.
    Maybe Smoked Gouda or Cave Aged Gruyere.
    D.W. probably has a lot more class than you might expect.
  • This is a very lame question. I can't believe I just wasted this much time on it.
  • after the race last night? " ...cut the cheese and pour the wine!". Sounds like the way he celebrates is a little outside of the box, huh? What a redneck!
  • no i did not
  • I caught that too and had quite a snicker at it. Unpopular as this opinion may be....I agree with your statement....DW is a moron! I will be SO glad when the races aren't on Fox anymore!
  • I believe it was just his way of "officially" handing out kudos. I got quite a chuckle from it myself. No harm, no foul.
  • then you must be the redneck if you don't know that cheese and wine go together......are you embarrassed?
  • I'm sure he just forgot what "cutting the cheese" meant. and don't you call him a redneck! He's 10x cooler than you'll ever be.
  • I thought it was the best line of the telecast. It had me laughing my head off. After all, it's entertainment right?
  • Do you mean Darrel Waltrip? People like this intelligent man and his funny comments and are unencumbered by a narrow pseudo intellectual mindset like yours...
  • He means to celebrate by drinking and in ancient Rome they cut cheese to the winner.Cheese was a delicacy then.After the Chariot races they gave the winner cheese and wine.
    So now we say cut the cheese and pour the wine.
    It is not referring to farting if you think that
  • What's your problem?2 stroke turbocharger
  • No comments: