8.5.09

Will we have a "repeat" winner this Saturday night or a 1st timer as far as this season goes?

May be...

  • My pick is Carl Edwards
  • Tony Stewart's gonna be messin' around @ Darlington
  • Wouldn't it be nice to see last weeks winner do it again this week??? :0)


    Ok...well I am pulling for Tony Stewart as well...his time has come too!!
  • this is all tony i can feel it this is all STEWARTS he can do it!!!!! i hope i really want him to get a win this seaseon at least one i mean come on hes doing crazy good as owner/driver and way less crashing

    GO STEWART-HASS RACING I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!
  • Firestorm read my mind. The Biff would have won last year if not for the engine failure, I think this weekend is a new winner and that will be Greg Biffle.
  • Denny Hamlin.
  • I've got a feeling about Newman. He does good at this track but Kyle Busch will probably pull off the win.
  • I would like to see Jeff Gordon win again!!!!


    GO 24!!!!
  • Gregg Biffle or Jeff Gordon will take the checkers
  • I think we'll see a repeat driver win. I figure either Mark Martin, Kyle Busch, or Jeff Gordon will win.
    The only drive who has not won yet this year who I believe has a legitimate shot to win it is Denny Hamlin.
  • gordon pretty much owns that place..........will have to say gordon
  • I don't want Kyle to win, I know he's good, and he might win every week, but it's boring if the same person win each time. I pray there will be new winner this week, possibly Stewart?
  • 1st Timer
    Tony Stewart
  • Jeff Burton this week Sir.
  • I have this gut feeling that Greg Biffle will win. He has two wins at Darlington and was running great last year when his engine blew. So to answer the question, I think we will see a new winner for the '09 season on Saturday.
  • I am hoping Jr gets a win but also doing good this season is #00 for MWR .
    Another driver surprising me is the #2 he has been doing good as has Stewart #14 maybe he can get his first win.
  • Maybe. Kyle Bush is always winning recently
  • nope i hope not
  • Who or who???????????
  • I would like to see Jeff Gordon win but I also would like to see Junior get a win there.




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • no way litle e is going to win
    he is the best driver in the hole wide world aand he will win
  • First Time

    Scott Speed
  • If I was a betting man, I'd say Kyle Busch can definitely win anywhere, anytime. Personally, I tend to puke everytime Kyle wins, so I'll hope for a first timer.

    Possibly, Biffle.
  • I'd say that Kasey should be a contender to win if his car is as good as the others.custom interior car paint
  • No comments: