8.5.09

Nascar Nation , ............?

May be...

  • I will be in front of the TV for entire race if it goes as planned.

    GO 24!!!!
  • My plans are to kick back and watch the race with my family.
  • We're going to visit the souvenir haulers, try to get a few autographs, drop by the Speed prerace stage, then go to our seats on the frontstretch and watch all the action from just a few rows away from the track. It's going to be awesome!
  • Lots of racing this weekend, I've got all errands done already, Nationwide race tonight and qualifying, tomorrow we have Pole Day at Indy for the 500, and the Southern 500 saturday night., In case it gets rained out on saturday I have all day Sunday free, as usual the grill will be in use going to do some Red Snapper and Shrimp this weekend.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Listening on MRN ('cause I can't stand FOX) 'till I get tired/my driver goes too far down from the leader.
  • Watch the race... that's about it.

    It's raining like hell here now, Darlington is in the path, so I'd say quals are cancelled.
  • I may be packing to move. Can't afford my apartment rent without a job. Been unemployed since Dec.1 last year. I've tried everything possible so if all goes well I'll move in with a friend and his wife. Thing's are really up in the air right now. Time will tell but thing's have a way of working out. Enjoy the race and Happy Mother's day to all you wonderful Mom's out there.
  • I will be here at home watching it after I take my dad(his bday) and mom for mothers day out to lunch. That is my plans for the race weekend.
  • Well actually it's gonna be Great! Begins in a couple of hrs in fact! Family/Friends are gonna be here, I have Lots of Good Food/Drinks ready. Spend the day on the Lake (that is if the rain stays away) tubing, etc. Enjoy my Beautiful Granddaughter (that part is the Bestest!), ride scooters with her, play babies, etc Of Course watch the race, scream for my drivers to win!
  • It's My birthday this weekend so I will be relaxing with the people I love watching the Darlington race tomorrow!
  • I actually will be on a church-wide retreat, and will not be able to view a television, because there isn't one up there, so I am going to miss Darlington. Hey, I could watch the replay on Speed later in the week, right?

    Don't tell me what happens!!! I want to be surprised! Ha Ha! Right, like I could wait until Wednesday.
  • I made a deal with my boss to have off on Saturday in exchange for working on Sunday. My sister is coming up and we will BBQ with Mom for an early Mother's Day get together. We'll take a little afternoon siesta, then it'll be time to fire up the Margarita machine,and go racing at Darlington!
  • As usual staying home with the g/f.

    Cooking dinner, maybe a cocktail or two.

    Nice relaxing night planned.
  • At the house with a couple of friends!!!

    Enjoy the lake house, sounds great!! If it's in Florida let me know and I will bring the beer!!
  • hey papa

    going to make some tuna salad and a cold bud ice
    watching nationwide race too

    hey binder i wish u much luck
  • oh yeah, I am sitting and watching all weekend, do not know what I am gonna do Sunday but today and tomorrow are planned...
  • I actually think I'm going to miss this weekends race Sir Papa, I'm in the process of gutting a house out and totally redoing the whole thing over!

    One last room to dry-wall and mud before the paint starts flying! Kitchen is on order, tub is in as with the toilet and bathroom sink!

    All that's left is Paint, Carpet, hard wood floors in the dinning and kitchen, and all the Kitchen cabinets!

    BUT TRUST ME SIR PAPA, WE WILL HAVE SOME KIND OF RADIO OR SOMETHING I CAN LISTEN TO THE RACE ON!!!

    Good Luck To Kasey, and for you if I remember correctly it is Tony Stewart!!!
  • I have to work all weekend and it being Mother's Day there is a big promotion where i work and it will be busy. I know i will get no racing in this weekend. At least i have Charlotte next!
  • What are your plans for the race this weekend ?


    The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow.
  • i'll be working all weekend :(
    unless it rains sat. night, which the weatherman says it might, then i can watch :)
  • Once my babies go to bed on Saturday, I'll get to watch the race in peace!

    I'm the rootinist, tootinist gunfighter in the North, East, South aaaaaand West!
  • I'll have to record the race because our season ( Ont Pro Challenge
    Series ) starts this Saturday night. Hopefully it will end up in the winners circle like the last 3 years. Then on Sunday I have to get my sh** together because I leave for Charlotte early Wed morning. :)
  • i will be watching dale earnhart jr driving his car
    he is the best driver that ever was and the best driver in the hole wide world
    i record his races and like to edit them for just the parts that he is in and watch them over and over
  • i'm taking "the great river road" to Red Wing, to celebrate my girlies Mother's Day, and hook up at a groovy restaurant. Then play on some back roads on the way back. The Darlington race should be pretty comfy/cozy by then.hp 5455 windows mobile 2003 upgrade
  • No comments: