9.5.09

Were you one of the people cheering when Kyle Busch got that flat tire in last nights race?

May be...

  • Hey, that's racing, it could have happened to anybody.
    I wasn't 'happy' it happened to him until the race was over and he showed his lack of class by the way he walked out in a huff. Kyle Bush is a good and may even become a great driver but he has a long way to go before he can be considered a professional. He has all of the class of an 5 year old when it comes to good sportsmanship and how to lose graciously. Sure your not happy and nobody expects you to be, but look at what happened to Edwards in the last few hundred yards of the race at Talladega, can you imagine if that would have been Kyle? Carl showed that he has a lot of class and is a true professional.

    Maybe it's karma, Kyle could use a lot more practice losing to help him grow up.
  • couldn't happen to such a nicer guy.. all that work and oh well it was a great place to have a flat tire
  • I was watching on TV, and I just wanted to see a race. I would rather have had Kyle restart and crash and let Leffler or Allgaier take the win.
  • I concur raztaman420
  • No. Kyle Busch is the future of NASCAR and a hell of a driver, like it or not...
  • No because I didn't watch last nights race. I was watching the Tigers beat the Indians at the bar.
  • No, but I found out theres more Nascar fans in my condo complex. Cause when he did have that tire go down and he had to pit I hard cheering like somebody had won the lotto. This is racing every race is a crap shoot, lady luck can help you win but if she is in a bad mood look out. I just wish he wasn't such a sore looser and storms out the car and head straight to the motorhome talking to no one.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • No. I still don't get why people cheer against people. There are drivers I don't like, but I also hate it when the best car doesn't win because of something like a flat tire. I never root for a car to have a flat or mechanical issue if I don't like them. (a good fuel mileage race always gets me going though!)
  • no i wasn't i hate kenseth and that was no win, if kyle would have stayed in he would have blown kenseth out of the water..
  • You know I don't care for the guy. But, I do have to admit I did feel sorry for him. He actually ran a good race then he gets a flat. That's got to be tough on anyone! (Just don't tell my husband I admitted this. He's a KB fan......)


    STEWART HAAS RACING ROCKS!
  • dont say that to loud,might get deleted.

    but yes i was.

    yea there were alot of cheers in the grandstand at that point.dont know it it was because of the "shrub" or if it was because kenseth took over the lead.

    shows his maturity when he walked off the track sulking like a 3 year old.941 the zone
  • No comments: