9.5.09

How great was that,kyle busch?

May be...

  • Well what do ya know? I guess he's not really a Stockcar Superman afterall.

    lol from a guy whose a fan of the driver who taught the Shrub-boy everything he knows!!!
  • It just goes to prove, there is no good luck in racing, only bad luck.
  • Yes, in a way. Kyle is sooo good the only way it seems anyone can beat him is if he has a problem like he did tonight. I think he is gonna be on fire tomorrow!!!!
  • It's no biggie...if that's the only way the other drivers have a chance, so be it. I'd take a little bad luck with a whole lot of good talent anyday, because at the end of the day he's still #1
  • Why all the hate?

    The guy killed the field he earned that one! Grow up and recognize talent!
  • nascar should have thrown a red flag with debris on the track and he should have won
    he will win the sprint cup race saturday
  • ha ha boy i loved it i thought it was gonna be another busch blowout. but i wish it didn't have to end under the caution i think kenseth had a flat too and i bet you Jason leffler would of won it. but yeah kyle is a wuss for storming out like a baby. he always wins and expects to win and when he doesnt he has a fit. GROW UP!! this is why i hate him


    GO JEFF GORDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • yeah that was pretty awesome. I thought his baby reaction after the race showed what kind of wuss he is.. what a dork!! I cant stand his attitude.. I mean I agree with another answerer on here.. you have to take the good with the bad and stop whining just because you don't win every friggin race.

    Go JUNIOR #88!!! :)
  • I was just sitting here at my condo watching the race, and all of a sudden I must to have heard 10or more people cheering for his mis-fortune...and dang I thought I had the only nascar bunch at my place gonna have to scoop out these new Nascar fans at my condo...But no, I do not wish bad luck on any driver, he led most of the race, had the best car. But its racing and S**T and Crap can happen in a split second. I just wish he would MAN up and not storm outta of the race track when this happens, be a man Kyle its racing, its not gonna kill you to face the media. I still say you are ready for F1 you already have that F1 attitude. This is really the only problem I have with Kyle Busch, yes you are great and you win. But its racing and this happens to even the best of them. You have to take the bad with the good.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I think he would have been ok to stay out. On the green/white/checker on the restart the caution came quick, race over, he is still leading, victory circle.
  • Sorry, cant expect him to win all the time. Some mishaps are going to happen. I just wish he wouldnt act the way he does when stuff like this happens.

    I dont wish any bad things to happen to Kyle, I just dont wanna see him win all the time.
  • man was that awesome to see kyle get a flat with 2 to go?
  • it was awesome!a great finish to a boring race. i was hoping he would stay out and blow the tire in turn 1 so he would finish 30th on back but hey at least he didn't win.it was so funny to hear all the fans rise up and cheer when he went to pit,and it was great to see him get out of his car and cry like the little immature baby he is, as always.kyle after the race......

    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
  • LOL! You got the nerve! Cracked me up!
    Someone sitting here was saying: Wish he'd blow... Then a lot of Cheering! lol
    He just had bad luck that's all, Kyle's an awesome driver... Just like it when: What goes Around, Comes Around. Know what I mean?
    hmm... Will he ever stop stalking off like that?
    Maybe when he matures more?
  • I was pissed the caution came out in the first place. I wanted to see the race play out. When the caution came out, Kenseth was catching him each lap, and Kyle was about to be marred in lap traffic. It could have been a good finish. I know Matt wouldn't spin him out to win, but I think we could have seen a close finnish.
  • Woohoo! I was so glad to see him knocked off his high horse!

    Plus I wonder how he felt about people actually cheering FOR him for a change, lol!
  • Made my day. He is an arrogant p---k and a crybaby. I especially like it when he stomps off like a two year old. Can`t stand him, like Kurt though.
  • It was karma.. It was showing him that teaching other drivers a "lesson" has consequences..
    I found it interesting that there was no talk of him being black flagged by NASCAR, because his car was not fit to take the green flag.. They (NASCAR) couldn't really have considered letting him attempt a restart in front of the whole field with a flat tire, could they?? They hold a car in the pit for one missing lug nut.. How could they ignore such an obvious safety issue?? It's one thing to invent "records" for him to break (the sudden, and inappropriate inclusion of truck wins, and Nationwide wins to his "win totals".. Maybe they can include Kart races too), but leaving the decision to restart up to someone with his record makes it fairly obvious that NASCAR needs to take a more neutral position, if it wants to be taken seriously..
  • I feel bad for Kyle since I really respect his driving skills. I mean cmon the kid can flat out drive anything on any track and be a contender. BUT me being a Kenseth fan I loved it but still would have liked to see them two race for it hard at the end.house wings
  • No comments: