7.5.09

Is Trevor Boys scheduled to race at Darlington this weekend?

May be...

  • I didn't know he was still racing, but it's always nice to hear those old names from the 80s :^)
  • Who cares?
  • Not anymore.
  • If you look again at that entry list you will see an asterisk by TBA.....and that means withdrew from the event. Scroll down and you will see it.

    Seems they withdrew. They are not on the NASCAR.COM entry list either.

    Also this says his car is self owned....and since the guy is in his 50's Theresa must be his wife. (or his daughter???)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Boys

    I can't find anything on Theresa.
  • I ask because the entry list shows a Theresa Boys as the car owner, but the driver is "to be announced".
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/95...

    Also, I'd like to know what the relationship is between Theresa and Trevor. Wife? Mom? Sister?
    Thanks in advance!
  • I'm topless also. Just my Calvin Kleins. My A/C is on the fritz .

    What Maggie said.emirates seats
  • No comments: