6.5.09

Which of these drivers will win first this year?

May be...

  • Kasey Kahne!!!

    Tony Stewart will win the race AFTER Kasey!!!
  • I say Tony Stewart or Jeff Burton. Tony's been getting closer and closer to winning, and it's only a matter of when, not if. Jeff is very consistent, and seems to be getting better as the season progresses.
  • Well if I must choose out of them I would say Tony Stewart, however, I am still pulling for Jamie to get his first win of the season soon :)
  • Newman's going to win this weekend
  • i hope its tony or ryan
  • I have to say I think Newman will win first this year. Don't worry Smoke fans, Tony will be in victory lane as Ryan's owner & I think be just as happy as if he had won!
  • Tony Stewart will .
  • After the way they have been performing I will say Tony Stewart or Ryan Newman!!!!

    GO 24!!!!
  • Tony Stewart
  • Jeff Burton
  • Tony Stewart will get the first win.

    I hope.....
  • Tony Stewart
  • Tony Stewart IMO, then David Reutimann.
  • The 1st. what? to disgrace an fine ole' popular name..Daddies coat tail is getting a little worn a ragged .. has to be Dale Jr.
  • Stewart
  • Dale Jr
    David Ragan
    Kasey Kahne
    Tony Stewart
    Jeff Burton
    Kevin Harvick
    Ryan Newman
    David "The Franchise" Reutimann
    Brian Vickers
  • .....Tony Stewart....
  • David "The Franchise" Reutimann
  • I have to go with smoke on this one.he is ready for a win.
  • Tony Stewart is going for a win, because he can afford the gamble.
    if Tony had a very bad race he still has enough points to recover, and he knows he can run up front.
    Up front so far that it's making him extremely happy this year,
    So happy in fact, he's going to play extra hard at Darlington and give some people a hard time. And when he's alone in his car on the track,
    he's gonna get all "itchy-n-scratchy" and "Tony's gonna take down Darlington!"
  • Stewart will be taken by most, so i will say Newmie!
  • I look for Jeff Burton to make a big splash and maybe this week. Just a hunch.
  • I'm pulling for Kevin, but I think Tony will be the first to get a win, which will be cool as well. SHR has really surprised me this year. I think Newman has a good shot as well.

    I'll just be happy if Harvick gets a win, any points win, this year period. Actually, I'd just like to see a top 10 finish again.
  • you have to go with with stewart or newman both drivers a havin great runs at this point of season
  • Lenny you know me, its gonna be Dale Jr, then Smoke and I surely hope Reutimann does the franchise proud. I think a lot of the guys in your list can win a race this yr. But Dale Jr is gonna win first, he just has to.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I have to go with Tony Stewart. He has like pulled 3 or 4 seconds this year in cup. I think he will get his win soon, maybe even at Darlington.
  • My moneys on Tony Stewart, but my heart's with David Ragan.
  • 1. Dale Junior
    2. Tony Stewart

    Possibly Kasey Kahnecarolina horse property
  • No comments: