12.5.09

Do they not care 'bout the feelings of a DR fan?

May be...

  • Dude, I hear how Elliott sucks all the time, I know it sucks but everyone can't like your driver.
  • They probably wanted to see the #6 made out of tape on the door. It was said to be one of the worse wrecked cars, dude was just curious I guess. Take it easy, calm down, it appears from what you told us that you over-reacted. But there is a picture of it on "From the Marbles" on Yahoo! Sports (link below).
    Nobody cares about the feelings of a fan of any other driver besides their favorite.
  • get a little toughtr as a Kenseth fan I have heard it all and tough, I still think he is the best! so it will be fine he is new and he is gonna wreck its okay
  • I'm not trying to be rude, but you can't make people like someone. I hate Dale Jr fans with a passion, but that doesn't make me a troll. Everyone has different taste in who they choose to pull for. I am a Matt Kenseth fan, and I have heard a lot of criticism for him. I don't let it bother me. He is my favorite and that is all that matters. I think you are overreacting just a tad.
  • what exactly are you asking here?
  • I would have to ask if you would still think this person is so horrible if they wanted find pictures of Kyle's car. A lot of people cheer when he has any kind of misfortune, so obviously there are a lot of horrible people. Consider that the person who asked this question may be a fan of one of the many people that David Ragan has wrecked lately. Maybe a Kenseth fan, because Matt seems to be about his favourite target. I personally am a Kahne girl, but I like many drivers. I wanted to support a newcomer like Ragan, but he wrecks way too many people. I do not know if it's intentional like it appears or what. But when you dish it out, you better have thick enough skin to take what you get back.
  • i dont
  • Someone asked (very offensively) where they could find a picture of David Ragan's damaged car.

    My answer was-
    You're a horrible person (Happen to be a David fan, and I find this offensive). To laugh at someone's troubles like that is almost sickening. GET A LIFE, TROLL! You only ask this to get someone like me to answer like this and get me banned. Don't even try asking something like this again.

    Naturally, it's got deleted.

    I ask this 'cause I answered a question that offended.

    (TROLLS... not you guys)
  • I didn't see the question, so I'm not sure what they said.

    If this person was a troll, then nope, they don't care about anybody's feelings. In fact, they probably got a kick out of seeing you so upset.

    Best thing to do is just ignore them and not give them the satisfaction.

    My driver and everybody else's has gotten bashed and mocked at some point. Don't feel alone :)
  • The question wasn't as bad as you're making it out to be, and I think you over-reacted a little.

    I like David Ragan, and I like his fans..I had high hopes for him this season....sadly he's had a rough 2009, hopefully he can start to turn it around.
  • Obviously not. They are after all trolls.

    Just ignore them and they go back into mommies basement sooner or later.cr 250 for sale
  • No comments: