16.5.09

Is your driver in the All Star Race?

May be...

  • Yes

    Tony Stewart
  • Yes, he started 4th. Of course I'm gonna say he'll finish 1st!. Right now he's in 8th. And hasn't missed a pit stall yet!
  • If so, where does he start and where will he finish?
    If not, who are you rooting for?
  • Yes! 15th start
    Tony Stewart #14
  • yes he is.............starting second

    GO BLUE DUECE
  • ,,,Tony is hanging on
  • Unfortunately No.

    Scott Speed - 19th
    Brian Vickers - 34th (Blown Tire - DNF)


    I will be pulling for Jeff Burton
  • Yes, Jimmie Johnson, starting on the pole, finishing first..
  • Yes Kyle is in...not sure where he starts...I was too busy screaming for Joey winning the fan vote!! WHOO HOOO!!!!

    Either one has a great chance of taking the win. I am rooting for either equally.
  • Yeap!!! Kasey Kahne is in there!!!
    Kasey started 8th and I am hopeing he will finish by winning the race!!!
  • <<<<<Starts 5th and I hope he finishes 1st.
    Good luck to all drivers but especially mine.lol

    GO MARK GO!!!!!
  • Yup, Jamie raced his way in, I was rooting for him to win, but its over now and Tony Stewart won. Which isnt bad. Jamie got 9th! :)
  • No. :(

    Go Roushies, not watching.
  • Yep, Denny started at the rear of the pack after a broken transmission, he unfortunately finished 4th, better luck next year...
  • YES!! HE'll be in it for the rest of his career!!! Bring that 29 Chevy Impala to the front Harvick!!!!!!! and take out a few Toyota's along the way!!!
  • I have 3!

    Tony Stewart, starting 15th

    Denny Hamlin, starting 18th

    and now Joey Logano, starting 21st


    idk where they will finish but I think they will all be in the top 10!!!!




    P.S. I'M SO EXCITED AND HAPPY JOEY GOT VOTED IN!!!!!!v accesories
  • No comments: