15.5.09

What's for lunch NASCAR Nation?

May be...

  • French onion chicken salad sandwich.
  • We went to Olga's for lunch today and I had the original (lamb, tomatoes, onions & cucumber sauce) with a nice Olga Salad with an Frozen Orange cooler (tastes like the push-up ice cream)

    TGIF!!
  • PB sandwich, Goldfish, and a couple Vitamin Waters.
  • Hamburgers with cheese lettuce tomatoes onion sweet pickles ketchup mayo mustard
  • I've been running like a madman today, 2 quarter pounders with cheese and a glass of water from the drive through. I had a buy one large sandwich get one free coupon for McDonalds.
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • PiZzA!! (but the cheese was kinda burned....)
  • Hooter's hot wings! (carry-out unfortunately. lol)
  • I had to skip lunch today. All I had was two big cups of ice water. My tummy was giving me fits. <frown> I even had to cancel my day's plans for fear that I couldn't get to the head quick enough. On the plus side, I've had the TV set on Speed TV all day.

    Dangit, no showdown qualifying today? They line up according to their qualifying order draw. Good for some, rotten for most.
  • Tuna on a bagel. A big one.
  • Leftover Pizza Hut
  • Well since it is 94 here today in Louisiana I thought that some hot chicken soup would be good,boy was I wrong !



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U LE S ! ! ! ! !
  • Chicken soup for this bunny. I like the big chunks of carrots. I wonder if they have nascar chicken soup or nascar spagetios. like shaped like the cars.alamo bean jumping mexico
  • No comments: