11.5.09

IF, and that's a big IF, Elliott doesn't land a ride?

May be...

  • Knowing your a Chevy man maybe you should think about one of their driver's. I not brazen enough to say which one, just a thought. No doubt it would be awesome for you to join Team Penske, Dave and I wait with open arm's. Keep the faith concerning Elliott though. If he decide's he's through driving I'd like to see him replace DW. That would be a hoot.
  • You think it's a big if that Elliot doesn't land a ride. I'd say it's the other way around. I think his days in Nascar are coming to a close. Reutimann is maybe a good pick. The guy is surely making Mikey look silly but that isn't hard to do.
  • Lately I've found myself pulling for Truex. He's kind of an underdog, a stand up guy, and a good, clean race car driver.
  • Aren't you real big on AJ Allmendinger? lol jk...

    Reutimann sounds good, personally I lean more towards the younger drivers that will b e around a while and are making their way up through the ranks.
  • I think David Ragan would be a good substitute if Elliott doesn't land a ride. Reuti' and Kurt are also good choices.
  • Well i am leaning towards Jeff Burton is anything happens to Sadler. I just have not taken a liking to a young gun as of late. Since Joey Lagano is from CT my loyalty may lay there ni the future if and only if Sadler falls off the radar.
  • Pull for someone you feel fits your Style.
    As did i Scott Speed and Brian Vickers Great Great Drivers and thats why I pull for them.
    Plus I fit the Red Bull Image and I love Red Bull.

    "The Franchise" isn't a Bad choice I have My eyes kept on him and "Kangaroo Meat" Ambrose as well.
  • what about robby gordon?
    the guy is a true racer.he races on asphalt and accross rocks,sand,and dirt throughout the calendar year.pretty successful on the dirt i might add.
    yea the guy has not had his share of luck on the asphalt roundy rounds of nascar,but if were given the right opportunity with the right owner i think that he can be a force on the circuit.
    yea i know he tried once with DEI and it did not turn out to well,but i say give him one more chance with a topnotch team.
    he has a never say die attitude and he does not put up with any BS from other drivers.i just wish he were a little more succesful in the sprint cup series.
  • You can bleed Petty blue like me. But I guess you are not the best of friends with RPM right now huh? I am not too happy with Reed....but hey as long as a car bears #43 I'll be pulling for it.
  • Look no further than his teammate, Kasey Kahne. I get the idea that you prefer Dodge drivers, so he's got that going for him. He has been having a lot of bad luck lately, but the man can drive anything with wheels. He's only ever entered 2 truck races- and he won both. 2 dirt track titles. 8 sprint cup victories. I know more women than men like him, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Also, he is not some redneck, backward type person. And you never hear anything bad about him.
  • I think Reutimann is a good choice.................

    I won't even try to persuade you to get on my "Titanic"....LOL
  • Noooooooooooooooo, not Reutimann! He's just a Waltrip puppet. Nice enough guy, but he doesn't have the fire.
    Truex is an excellent choice, when/if he leaves his current ride.
    Keep your head up. Sadler ain't done racing yet. : )
  • yes u are a smart man dosent look good for sadler if they can get rid of him without lawyers involved he's out i believe how about tony stewart he hasnt won in his new ride yet then you can go for a picticular manurfacturer like chevy, ford,toyota,dodge thats one way to pick a driver i like chevy drivers cuz i drive a chevy thats why i root for dale jr but i do like car edwards he seems like a nice guy and i like the save-a-lot car i like the store stuff is dirt cheap there then i like mike skinner in trucks even though he drives a toyota reutimann is good he may be a break out driver or he may get with a lil better team and lastly how about lagano he's a rookie hasnt won but he seems to be getting the hang of the cot but goood luck finding a new driver and hopefuly sadler lands in nationwide or trucks so u can still root for him i used to root for him too but after the second year at yates he could not produce i got away from him
  • Kurt Busch is the better choice, he is a better driver with better equipment.

    But Martin Truex Jr. would be better :)
  • Yes, be a fellow Reutimann fan. The kid is pretty awesome, and he's running well. Just bad circumstances. Is Elliot on a contract year? That means that A.J. will get Elliot's ride. Cool. Elliott Sadler is one of those guys, along with Casey Mears, Jamie Mcmurray, and Juan Pablo Montoya who really aren't very good drivers, but their equipment gets them good finishes. I understand your RPM woes, though. They suck.
  • Well Im not a very good persuader, but Jamie could use a few more fans. He hasn't won since 2007 but he generally finished well unless his really bad luck. Bit David Reutimann isn't bad, I like him, I call him Rudy! :)
  • Tony Stewart, I know how much you love him :P
    (resistance was futile)

    If you're leaning towards Reutimann, chances are if and when it comes time to need a new fav. that's who you should go with.

    Listen to your gut instint, it knows.
  • Ya I think David Reutimann would be a good replacement. He's been pretty consistent but just a bit unlucky
  • It will just come. I like to pick guys that haven't done much yet but know they eventually will. You can like a few guys until you decide. What's the difference how many drivers you have an appeal for. I can care less.
  • I refuse to think negatively. Elliott WILL prevail <LOL.>

    My 2nd favorite is Mark Martin, but somehow I don't think he'd appeal to you, and he's going to be gone after next year, so you'd be back to square one. How about Marcos Ambrose? He's got a great personality, like Elliott, and he's definitely an underdog.
  • Come to the other "darkside", the older Busch brother Kurt. Biner and I could use another blue deuce soldier on our side. Though David Ruitimann would be a great choice too. Good for you staying loyal to Elliott through thick and thin. The guy hasn't just forgot how to drive.


    <<<<<<< BTW: TY
  • I'm gonna need a replacement :(

    I am leaning towards David Reutimann, can anyone persuade me to follow their favorite? I'm really looking for a driver that hasn't won yet or hasn't won in awhile, Kurt Busch is on my radar too though. Don't get me wrong, I'm sticking with Sadler until the end though. :(
  • I'd become a brad keselowski or Mark Martin fan if I weren't a jimmie johnson fan but do consider becoming a jimmie johnson fan think of the benefits of being the 3 time champ's fan you won't get booed when you're wearing any of the apparel or they won't tell you you are a fan of a loser. I hope I won a fan for jimmie johnson.

    Go Jimmie Johnson and the whole #48 team!!!!!!!
  • Mark Martin is my answer. He is the most deserving and has done such a bang up job this year. It's his turn to take home a championship. Mark is a classic driver as well as a gentleman. And, on that note:

    STEWART HAAS RACING ROCKS!!!!!
  • I think Reutiman is a great driver that has a lot of potential. But you just have to go with who you like dude. I think Elliott will end up with a ride. He will probably be a lot better if he gets away from where he is.



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !clie peg nr70v
  • No comments: